PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey, everybody.
On Friday my Patreon page was blocked for showing "incest in game".
Today I received a denial on an appeal to have my account deleted from Patreon.
The page has been irrevocably deleted.
This will greatly affect the project.
For now, anyone who wants to support the game can do so on subscribestar.

As soon as there is new information, I will let you know.​

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game and most fetishes seem avoidable like the trany content.
I just wish all fetishes where avoidable and we weren't railroaded into choosing a fetish such as Anal.
Take the Elevator scene for example.

I know theres a lot of players that like Anal and Ass play and I have no issue with it in a game.
But sadly I'm not one of them I get no joy and have no interest in that fetish.
From the scene or what I saw of it, it do's look like he could of done either her ass or her pussy just as easily.
But sadly that second and for me atleast most preferable option isn't there.

And I did actually pick to mess with her the first time.
I liked the idea of messing with her in public.
But to then find out it was about Anal :( I very quickly rolledback and chose not to play with her.
But here's the thing and why I said railroaded into it.

If you do choose it then when she gets out of the elevator she blows the neighbours date attemps off there and then.
But if you don't choose it she then seems to favorably consider the neighbours date Idea which is something I don't want.
So I have no real choice but to pick the option I don't like just to stop the posibility of future scene's I wont like even more.

It when having to pick fetishe's your not into that Skip Unread text in preference and the Ctrl key become your best friend.
And as much as I really enjoy this game having to do that for me is disapointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
One of the reasons I like this game. screenshot0001.jpg look at that face.
Do's that look like the face of anyone even remotely capable of knowing what a deep thought was.
Let alone actually haveing a deep thought?.

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
Game ends directly in the same spot as last update. (Beach scene)
I guess, it's because you on different path. Latest update is focused on a submissive path, where Natasha is dominating you. Maybe in next update(that might take a while, thanks to patreon stupidity), players, that playing on Neutral, or Dominating paths, will recieve some content too.

Reactions: stargate1979

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Beg to differ.
And I stand by my post's if you look at that picture not the script but the actual picture of his face.
If you honestly and truthfully likeing max or not.
Actually see intelligence in his look thats worrying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ss1419

krzykris

Jan 29, 2024
So now that Patreon like took over f95 is that going to not allow ince$t themed games from here like the Patreon site? That was like the first thing I thought of when I logged in and seen f95 was merging with Patreon.

Jinjiro

Apr 17, 2024
Really not understandable, that your Patreon page is closed. This is really bad. I hope you can continue the story. Am I correct that on subscribestar there is no Paypal-payment possible?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I don't understand the story, but this game have the two best girls of RE. How can anyone don't want play it and fck these two hotties? Hahaha Keep the good work, dev.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes