Jun 17, 2023
I really enjoyed the story of Family Affairs and supported it on Patreon. All the characters are great (and from my point of view especially Natasha after the plot twist in the recent episode). I really hope that it will be possible to continue the project.
If you are able, you could move your support over to Panda's Subscribestar to help him continue the project. There's a link in first post.

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Should I start with the 1st week as a new player or can I skip straight to 2 or 3? I've tried playing the first week a bit but it seemed pretty low quality in both visuals and text.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Should I start with the 1st week as a new player or can I skip straight to 2 or 3? I've tried playing the first week a bit but it seemed pretty low quality in both visuals and text.
Doesn't matter. At the beginning of any part, the game asks for key decisions. You make a choice and move forward.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes. A simple search on subscribestar would show you that. ;)

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Really unfortunate to hear about his Patreon situation, best of luck.
Highly enjoy the game and I keep coming back for every update, hope you're able to continue developing it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really unfortunate to hear about his Patreon situation, best of luck.
Highly enjoy the game and I keep coming back for every update, hope you're able to continue developing it.
It's a miracle the game lasted as long as it did on there. In retrospect, naming his game 'Family Affair' was asking for trouble, panda should treat all Patreon money earned as a bonus

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
New update!
A new update dedicated to Eva and some other characters has been released!
You were waiting for girls with pussies and you got them!

Only for paid subscribers!(20$+)

Warning, only FUTA CONTENT is available in the game! I REPEAT!!! ONLY GIRLS WITH DICKS!!!

Currently available to
Support the project if you want to keep getting fresh updates!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
So, after 3 months of silence, the creator decides to drop an update behind a 20$ paywall.... One could say that is a bit of a "dick" move (pun intended) :). Obviously this is the creator's choice but I can't imagine it being a very succesful move. A one-month delay scheme behind a far more reasonable paywall would be vastly more realistic, particularly since the current rate of updates does not really support a monthly subscriber model. In any case, I wish Panda and the project the best of luck.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes