krzykris

Jan 29, 2024
Ke
I'm still hoping he'll add some normal Ellie content, but instead the game offers sucking futa's dick :KEK:
The key word here is 'offers' sucking dick. That then is an 'option' or 'choice'. So what? You have a problem with those of us who enjoy sucking a dick?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Seems like the FAQ is outdated so here's my questions.

Are there still only 2 scenes that can be considered ntr like in faqs?

So futa content can be skipped but what if I don't want to skip it but I also don't want the mc to get fucked by any of the futa, is it possible to have a futa/trap/trans path without being a down?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Seems like the FAQ is outdated so here's my questions.

Are there still only 2 scenes that can be considered ntr like in faqs?

So futa content can be skipped but what if I don't want to skip it but I also don't want the mc to get fucked by any of the futa, is it possible to have a futa/trap/trans path without being a down?
yes

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Theirs no NTR I've noticed because the MC is not in an exclusive committed relationship with any one character, the closest relationship type couple is the (IMO) is the trans character Sydney and MC (if you go that route). I don't know Honest I don't get why people are so worried about like "open relationships" or sleeping with another character.
It amazes me how people are vedly choosing a free game. I opened the first page, the pictures look nice - let's go!
I don't choose AAA tyles for 70 bucks as carefully as they do another visual novel.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
so its a man who transferred as a woman? or other way around? also does does interacting with the trans affect the story? or still happen without our character being aware?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Any update on the missing sound files for episode 1? I can play without them, but it's annoying to have to hit "ignore" like every 10 seconds.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Any update on the missing sound files for episode 1? I can play without them, but it's annoying to have to hit "ignore" like every 10 seconds.
Can you take a screenshot of this error?
so its a man who transferred as a woman? or other way around? also does does interacting with the trans affect the story? or still happen without our character being aware?
You won't know until you try it.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
You can do a temporary fix, you can take a mute sound file (with the same extension, very important detail just in case), and make copies, rename them as the missing sound file and put them in the same directory as the original sound files should've been. You can also download the game again.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
i cant skip the futa, so a no go for me this game
Bro how can't you skip it ? Have done the game several time, and I've even try it without the trans route out of curiosity (I personally like the male on trans one). Got no problem, so there is a thing you did not do right.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
You can do a temporary fix, you can take a mute sound file (with the same extension, very important detail just in case), and make copies, rename them as the missing sound file and put them in the same directory as the original sound files should've been. You can also download the game again.
I tried downloading the game again. At least for the pixeldrain copy of it, which seems to be the largest file at 1.5 gig, there is no sounds folder. In the game folder, there is only cache, gui, images, Music, and tl. The folder simply isn't there.

If somehow someone has the sounds folder for week 1, sharing that would be great, because I can't seem to find it at all.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I tried downloading the game again. At least for the pixeldrain copy of it, which seems to be the largest file at 1.5 gig, there is no sounds folder. In the game folder, there is only cache, gui, images, Music, and tl. The folder simply isn't there.

If somehow someone has the sounds folder for week 1, sharing that would be great, because I can't seem to find it at all.
I would recommend you the Gofile one, first because it's my favorite server, and second because sometimes it happens that there is a problem with the file from one of the servers. In your case if one doesn't work well, you can test other to see how it goes.
About the sound issue, I checked, and no, for the first episode there isn't a sound directory in the game one. But when you get the error, you should have the exact path of the missing file.

I play the linux version, and I didn't get any error.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I would recommend you the Gofile one, first because it's my favorite server, and second because sometimes it happens that there is a problem with the file from one of the servers. In your case if one doesn't work well, you can test other to see how it goes.
About the sound issue, I checked, and no, for the first episode there isn't a sound directory in the game one. But when you get the error, you should have the exact path of the missing file.

I play the linux version, and I didn't get any error.
Yeah, I have the path of the missing files, just that they don't exist in any form in the game files at all (as that entire folder doesn't exist). Which is why I was asking someone to upload it, (such as the dev) if they had it. I think I used the gofile one the first time, but yeah, it seems the error is just in the archive in general.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Yeah, I have the path of the missing files, just that they don't exist in any form in the game files at all (as that entire folder doesn't exist). Which is why I was asking someone to upload it, (such as the dev) if they had it. I think I used the gofile one the first time, but yeah, it seems the error is just in the archive in general.
Can you upload a screenshot of it with the rest of the traceback please ? It seems really odd. I'll try to launch the Windows executable with WINE to see if I can reproduce the error.

Edit: I can play the Windows version just fine. It's really odd that you have the problem.

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Can you upload a screenshot of it with the rest of the traceback please ? It seems really odd. I'll try to launch the Windows executable with WINE to see if I can reproduce the error.

Edit: I can play the Windows version just fine. It's really odd that you have the problem.
Hmm. I'll try using the Gofile version, see if that fixes things...

Edit: Hmm, interesting...I got the one from gofile...seems there's no sound effects on that one, so nothing to be missing. Fair enough, didn't really *need* them anyways. And I see the love patch is already included, so no need to grab that. Guess problem solved then o.o

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Shit i just saw. Between patreon doing rounds and assholes denouncing pages i was afraid something like that was going to happen.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Page was removed from Patreon?

PandaLoverGames, all good or are you moving to SubscribeStar?
Blocked.
For some reason I don't understand, they thought the game had hints of incest. I'm surprised.

Where have the patches gone from the first page ?
What patch? There was no patch.
And in general, any modernization of the game is not welcomed by the author.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes