MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great update
Natasha and her Colleagues are the best scenes :love:
I would like to see more scenes where Natasha dress up the MC.

I also have been missing Emma :( no signs of here in the update

Aug 5, 2017
The MC probably has creamed Emma with almost 100 litres of his cum, so my question is will she ever get pregnant or our boys swimmers don't work at all??

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The MC probably has creamed Emma with almost 100 litres of his cum, so my question is will she ever get pregnant or our boys swimmers don't work at all??
Untitled.jpg

Also, it's Day 27 so she wouldn't know about it yet

Furthermore, given her eldest kid is early to mid-20s, maybe Emma is menopausal by now, hmm? :unsure:

Reactions: Jorund

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wouldn't matter if she was gangbanged by half the town and had enough cum to drown an Elephant up her womb, dev hasn't mentioned pregnancy at all o may as well imagine she's had her tubes tied.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is IC patch already installed on Android version of game?
If not how to get it
The patch in android is immediately installed.
Wow. Were people review bombing this game?
You can go into the reviews.
They are all bombs to my heart

what's wrong with resolution? Seems the game have lost weight
I call it getting ready for summer
The android links for week 1 aren't working properly. Game downloads fine but crashes /shuts down within 30 seconds of opening...can't even fully start a game.

Haven't tried week 2 or 3 yet...because I haven't played week 1 for a VERY long time and don't have any saves from there to load for week 2...and I wanted to play the full story.

Any suggestions? Or am I stuck playing on PC only?
Try other versions of the game. Or on android.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Is the new Natasha content strictly for those who chose the sub route? I had gone dom and she didn't pop up for anything new.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is the new Natasha content strictly for those who chose the sub route? I had gone dom and she didn't pop up for anything new.
On the way dom we arrive at Natasha's ass later and by a different route.

Reactions: anzug
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes