DrunkEnemy

Feb 23, 2019
new update really terrific, awesome, perfect. Seems short(because not much talking), but concentration of emotions very strong. (comment written in Russian-English)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I get errors in week 1 that the sounds are missing. First the phone sound effect, then I think the door, when he's leaving detention. It looks like I can ignore each time, but there's no sound directory at all in the provided week 1 .rar files.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Sometimes I wish complaining loudly would make devs make content faster.
I want more content! Especially for Syd, she doesn't get enough screen time.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Well. Since week 1 doesn't work on android I'm a bit lost about the story details, and week 2 seems to have some events played out of order, which confused more. But I'm enjoying it a little anyway.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
in my end, still waiting to get claire :V but seems that it will not be possible
I don't know how the game is today, I was just in it for Claire, but she never had sex scenes (penetration) at the time, combining that with the turn towards a futa game, I ended up abandoning it.
Note: I have nothing against futa, but I like very feminine ones (visually), which is not the case (no offense).

krzykris

Jan 29, 2024
So is ntr preventable or not?
Theirs no NTR I've noticed because the MC is not in an exclusive committed relationship with any one character, the closest relationship type couple is the (IMO) is the trans character Sydney and MC (if you go that route). I don't know Honest I don't get why people are so worried about like "open relationships" or sleeping with another character.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes