PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
LOVE THIS GAME MORE AND MORE. Nice Work. Now i will wait for 2-3 updates before i start playing again. Best of luck to the dev. really good stuff. this one has potential
Thank you! We are waiting for you by the end of November

View attachment 877698
lol

wine is frozen and MC is vampire since you don t see his reflection
very strange things
alright ty for the reply. i dont think this game is for me if relationships are forced. i've seen Rose banged too many times for me to like her. but either way good luck to you. (y)
Yes, and I also do not like the imposition of relations, that is why I will now convert the game system into a more open and diverse. Alas, it takes a lot of time, and I'm already working on two jobs).

• Love
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, and I also do not like the imposition of relations, that is why I will now convert the game system into a more open and diverse. Alas, it takes a lot of time, and I'm already working on two jobs).
just be careful id say. Sandbox alone will turn away many ppl but its your game so ;)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I keep etting black screens with image missing in the top right corner, it starts with the MC dreams, then it works for a but, then it blacks out again, same thing. What's the deal? I have downloaded both the full mega download ( 1.2 gig and the compressed, and both do the same thing.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I keep etting black screens with image missing in the top right corner, it starts with the MC dreams, then it works for a but, then it blacks out again, same thing. What's the deal? I have downloaded both the full mega download ( 1.2 gig and the compressed, and both do the same thing.
Hi! Try to start from the beginning in the normal version

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I'm not far into the game to judge it, but so far i like it. There is only one thing i really dislike, it's the clicking for little bits of text.

like how you
like how you read this
like how you read this and with every
like how you read this and with every click you have
like how you read this and with every click you have to check if something changed.

If you could do this in full sentences per click that would be nice

#edit
Went a bit deeper and the conversations and actions feel so forced and rushed. Interactions are so unnatural, emotionless.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Cornfield
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes