xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yooo what the fuck?! i was preparing my boy for some fun and this is what i get? Damn one hardon wasted!

WFIII

Mar 9, 2020
wow the ending of this update really sucked ...no matter what choice we made still get our ass kicked and then its game end (this version)
Deleted this update because of that ending. Better to just end it on the previous update.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Deleted this update because of that ending. Better to just end it on the previous update.
looking back wished i had of left my old save point as it was ....force of habit getting to end of current version and saving right there so that when updates come out i dont have so far to get through to start the newer content

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone please tell me where I can find the save files for this VN? I can't find it anywhere in my appdata/local folders like every other Renpy game I have. It's driving me insane trying to find my saves for this VN.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can anyone please tell me where I can find the save files for this VN? I can't find it anywhere in my appdata/local folders like every other Renpy game I have. It's driving me insane trying to find my saves for this VN.
Hi!
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
That's weird, I'm fine there
1633626903750.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes