Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
So ellie have a new face, it seem ? And i didn't understand the "stepbrother" line of Ellie ( i have the patch, is the MC brother to is sisters or step brother, i'm confused or i've misread this part lol.)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So ellie have a new face, it seem ? And i didn't understand the "stepbrother" line of Ellie ( i have the patch, is the MC brother to is sisters or step brother, i'm confused or i've misread this part lol.)
Without the patch, Ellie is a stepsister.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hi!
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
That's weird, I'm fine there
View attachment 1441541
Thanks for the info, but I have no such folder.

Update...I found them in this folder: AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Languorofflesh-1595519999.
This is where all my saves for Family Affair Week 2 are going.

I even started a brand new playthrough on version 0.103 and deleted the persistent saves in game folder but it still created the same "Languorofflesh" folder for my saves. Does anyone know why it's doing this?

Last edited:

torfun1069

Jan 27, 2020
Without the patch, Ellie is a stepsister.
Yeah I dled and installed the google drive patch... Still had Emma and step-brother...

edit: also, Had no issue with old Ellie but nice al the same... wish there was more her and other sister and less mom....
Also, why even have a decision at the end if there is only one outcome?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yeah that subway scene was fucked up, hes talking to Emma about having a 3some with her as there walking past some thugs & all the thugs wan to do is beat them up and take her purse, i though they would have double teamed or dp'd her

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I want Ellie to walk in as MC is making Emma just fucking die with orgasms, and then he pulls out as Ellie is just staring at his cock. Bonus points if she subconsciously licks her lips.

To go from thinking of her little bro as a virgin to seeing him as a master cocksmith is going to blow her mind.
Well fuck me wasn't this THIS just a nice bit of prophesying! Lmao. I got the partner wrong, but damn that was a nice scene. The casual walk together afterwards was the chef's kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes