DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
- Mom, is it true that the new Family Affair update is coming out tomorrow?
- I guess, because PandaLover has never let us down, right?!
View attachment 1471296
Is Mom not the wrong poster girl for this update though? Thought it was time for the lovers of his other differently endowed gf's :)

Edit: Not sure, but the above was not intended as a complaint, just was a bit surprised since was expecting next update to be fully about Sid and her friends as usual. Personally I am more a fan of the other half of the girls. So would be actually a happy surprise for me, but gotten used to share this game with those who like other half as well and would not want them to be unhappy either since this game has a happy medium and both paths are regularly updated.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not asking for details, just wondering if the new update will have sexy times with, Sister Ellie, Eve & Syd? Those 3 are my top faves in this game.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
u should definitely add this to your game (for example brotherXbrother) :D

stopped play your game few updates before cause bad sandbox change and lots of previouse stuff removed.....hope that when it will be completed i can play it ( at least )
Well, I only add things that touch my personal feelings, and bearded men are not one of them.)

There is no sandbox for almost a year) And the content during this time has accumulated a mountain)

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Well, I only add things that touch my personal feelings, and bearded men are not one of them.)

There is no sandbox for almost a year) And the content during this time has accumulated a mountain)
well than i must be out of that game for long time...remember that i leaved it cause change to sandbox (realy bad sandbox)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes