Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, i have to ask... when will Max finally get properly fucked by a man? He has already been fed cum and fucked several times, so it's not such a giant leap. Maybe those attackers can come back for him...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ok, i have to ask... when will Max finally get properly fucked by a man? He has already been fed cum and fucked several times, so it's not such a giant leap. Maybe those attackers can come back for him...
With one exception, he's only had those experiences if you've chosen for him to have them. I guess we'll all see if Panda offers you the opportunity to place Max in that position.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Umm what? Maybe in your game.

With one exception, he's only had those experiences if you've chosen for him to have them. I guess we'll all see if Panda offers you the opportunity to place Max in that position.
Thanks for clarifying that.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Any content with Claire or will she be eternally ignored and despised by you developer?
Claire has her big sister's way, and we'll go through it together!

The only thing I can tell you is that anything of artistic value will go into business.

Error for week 2 NOPY download
worked for other weeks but the Anon download works for week 2
I changed the links, it's better to download from MEGA

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but seems game doenms't continue after week 2 ends...u are beaten but u can't see anything regards ...it's normal?? should be there something in week 2 that i missed? i don't like not being able to continue from old saves...thius effect the whole story..giving us Hole in narrative..hope this wilòl be fixed in next upddates

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
but seems game doenms't continue after week 2 ends...u are beaten but u can't see anything regards ...it's normal?? should be there something in week 2 that i missed? i don't like not being able to continue from old saves...thius effect the whole story..giving us Hole in narrative..hope this wilòl be fixed in next upddates
idk 4 sure but it seems like whoever set the dl's up isn't doing a very good job .... maybe thats where things are lost ?

Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
Oh, ofcourse, i considered that a given. I just meant as a choice, not a one way course...

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
idk why but I'm not getting the option to turn off futa contents in week 1. any solutions? im using gui mod and incest patch

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes