micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Any content with Claire?
or is he just a ghost character ignored by the developer?
No new content with her, its 95% trans. Feels like that is the entire focus of the game at this point, may be time to move on if that is the case.

Reactions: Chuchuu

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
I hope the path of Natasha won't turn into something mediocre and repetitive where the MC is not more that a piece to fuck for the black beauty, he needs to be the exception and the person who win her hearth, perhaps they could have a loving relationship where the MC is submissive to her and have an ending of their own, Natasha is the best girl, and she deserves to have more content, I hope the dev share the same point of view :)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I hope the path of Natasha won't turn into something mediocre and repetitive where the MC is not more that a piece to fuck for the black beauty, he needs to be the exception and the person who win her hearth, perhaps they could have a loving relationship where the MC is submissive to her and have an ending of their own, Natasha is the best girl, and she deserves to have more content, I hope the dev share the same point of view :)
Me too, man, me too.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Too bad, I really like Claire
I financially supported the patron for a year and a half in the hope of having content with Claire
I ran out of my money and Claire didn't have any content :(
Hi.
Please write me your Patreon nickname and we'll talk

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Great game so far, the updates are one of the fastest updated games. One question is there an interaction between trans and other women, or is it strictly to MC?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Great game so far, the updates are one of the fastest updated games. One question is there an interaction between trans and other women, or is it strictly to MC?
I'll tell you in confidence, it won't last long.
reasonable answer. since sid isnt the only girl with dick in the game. we have blonde and chocolate too!

so sid could make a train-sex with MC and moar with girls with dicks. if this game have enough trans, prolly they could made a circle-sex:KEK:

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Jacky109.5

Oct 5, 2021
I'm about 35-45% of week 2 atm. Just wondering if Claire will have more content with the mc, as week 1 had dreams with Claire.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes