PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The only thing damaged is our misconception of what feminity is!

the real damage, the real one, will be "darker" and "blacker" !
It will certainly take some time, but yes...
It will, I promise you.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Let's play a game!

What is Max upset about?

Only wrong answers!
The winner gets DOTA2 in Steam!

ps11-Beauty.jpg

Last edited:

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
It cannot be Natasha BBC, the other girls had prepared his ass very well I suppose, for him to accept her width and being finally owned by her, did they?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi.
I keep getting asked why I've been absent lately, I've been minimally active for a couple of weeks. And since any attentive person could guess that I am a "Russian-speaker", they could also remember what's going on there now and therefore create even more questions for themselves. So, I decided to answer them.
Yes, I am a "Russian-speaker", but not all "Russian-speakers" live in Russia. I myself am from Ukraine and specifically from Kyiv. I was lucky, because at the very start of the war (and this is a war, yes), on the 24th, I was in Spain, where I went on vacation a week earlier.
I am alright (much better than I could be), although in Kiev a rocket did land literally across the street from my apartment.
At the moment I am in Spain with a working laptop, which allows me to keep working (albeit with difficulties).
Regarding the release of new updates, I can not give exact dates, because it's hard to create content that should give you a hard-on when you yourself have not had a hard-on for weeks because of all this. But now I have pulled myself together and am currently working on a new update.
Also, I want to express my enormous gratitude to all those who financially support me!!!
It is thanks to you that I am not forced to sell my fat hairy body in some seedy alleys of Barcelona!
Thank you for this help during these difficult times!
Love you all.
Hugs to all of you!
May you all have a peaceful day.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hi.
I keep getting asked why I've been absent lately, I've been minimally active for a couple of weeks. And since any attentive person could guess that I am a "Russian-speaker", they could also remember what's going on there now and therefore create even more questions for themselves. So, I decided to answer them.
Yes, I am a "Russian-speaker", but not all "Russian-speakers" live in Russia. I myself am from Ukraine and specifically from Kyiv. I was lucky, because at the very start of the war (and this is a war, yes), on the 24th, I was in Spain, where I went on vacation a week earlier.
I am alright (much better than I could be), although in Kiev a rocket did land literally across the street from my apartment.
At the moment I am in Spain with a working laptop, which allows me to keep working (albeit with difficulties).
Regarding the release of new updates, I can not give exact dates, because it's hard to create content that should give you a hard-on when you yourself have not had a hard-on for weeks because of all this. But now I have pulled myself together and am currently working on a new update.
Also, I want to express my enormous gratitude to all those who financially support me!!!
It is thanks to you that I am not forced to sell my fat hairy body in some seedy alleys of Barcelona!
Love you all.
Hugs to all of you!
Take all the time you need bud, your fans are happy to wait.

AerisAngelus

Aug 10, 2020
Hi.
Love you all.
Hugs to all of you!
Im glad you're safe!!!
please take all the time you need.

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
It's a good game but it gets a little bit repetitive (the scenes).

How about spicing things up with some threesomes?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes