BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The new update isn't working on joiplay for me.... I click the .exe and it says no launcher found.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Mmm I see, let's go by parts:

1.- Lesbian is not ntr, whoever likes it likes it.
2.- The game does not have the tag "romance", I assume that the relationship of the MC with the girls is more physical than emotional, I read something in a post that said that this character said something about an open relationship or something like that from the beginning? bothered).
3.- Even after that scene I doubt that that npc is going to "take" his girls from the MC leaving it more like a casual encounter of a girl with no real commitment to the MC (not his girlfriend, family or REAL love interest ).
4.- The game doesn't say harem so the MC can have sex with all of them but in the end they are not actually HIS girls.

If what I mentioned above is real, I don't think it's ntr (just like it isn't in Superpowered or Oppai odyssey).

Conclusion: In general terms, it's not ntr, and as long as the MC doesn't end up like a cuckold without touching a tit or humiliated and enjoying that, it's fine with me.

Good luck.(y)
netorare its not only about the girls going away but more about the feelings of the protagonists about these kind of events and the feelings the author wants to convey to the audience. Now as you said even though author doesn't show the mc being jealous maybe , it tastes like shit when an author put infidelity content out of nowhere. Also netorare can also be applied to lesbian sex, just because a lot of men are ok with lesbian sex in a game doesnt mean it doesnt count as cheating.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
This game gave me ntr or sharing vibes from the beginning that's why I didn't try to play. now that I go back to see how it goes , it just proves what I felt . Good luck

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
[
It's all have in the FAQ section
Page 1 of this thread, under Dev Notes... Click "Spoiler" under Dev Notes, then click the individual spoilers inside to reveal all the details. Panda has gone to great lengths to explain what a sick, twisted, perverted adventure this is. Just take a couple minutes to read the info provided, please. Have a horny day! Phat out :devilish:
Screenshot 2022-07-27 140046.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Very interesting, one of the moderators deleted my text from the FAQ on "NTR". Okay, I wrote a new one.
Gotta love a helpful and considerate Dev;) Huzzah and Bravo, Panda!:cool:(y)

I generally detest ntr however this title is so freaky good that I pretty much threw my rule book out the window just to play. But, I am going back and making new choices in reference to that dark skinned futa giant! I made the mistake of flirting with her and now I think she just wants to turn me into her personal meat puppet! Aaaaah! Run away!!! Let her fuck herself with that oversized giant's cock! Not having it! No fucking way! Exit only, bitch! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Gotta love a helpful and considerate Dev;) Huzzah and Bravo, Panda!:cool:(y)

I generally detest ntr however this title is so freaky good that I pretty much threw my rule book out the window just to play. But, I am going back and making new choices in reference to that dark skinned futa giant! I made the mistake of flirting with her and now I think she just wants to turn me into her personal meat puppet! Aaaaah! Run away!!! Let her fuck herself with that oversized giant's cock! Not having it! No fucking way! Exit only, bitch! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Well to be fair you have been warned by Eve more than once. Plus you got to watch several times what Natasha did to that dumb would be thief. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway will download the update to check it out later.

By the way, out of curiosity is there a list of the bugs fixed with this update?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I'm hoping we'll be sharing Emma with the futas soon! That should be Swinging not NTR since that would be player determinant not something they do against MC's wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well to be fair you have been warned by Eve more than once. Plus you got to watch several times what Natasha did to that dumb would be thief. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway will download the update to check it out later.

By the way, out of curiosity is there a list of the bugs fixed with this update?:unsure:
Yeah... saw Eve's warning after the fact. 20/20 hindsight... No worries though. I often take choices just to see where they lead. My fight or flight mechanism is pretty much stuck on fight. Sometimes I really need to listen to my inner voice and just GTFO!!! Runaway!!! Runaway!!! Runaway!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm hoping we'll be sharing Emma with the futas soon! That should be Swinging not NTR since that would be player determinant not something they do against MC's wishes.
That hand on her leg seemed like a clear indication to me that Sydney wants to have sex with Emma.

ps: never underestimate the ntr hate crowd. I bet some will appear here to cry things like "the game is ruined" or "it would be better without ntr" when said scene happens.

Yeah... saw Eve's warning after the fact. 20/20 hindsight... No worries though. I often take choices just to see where they lead. My fight or flight mechanism is pretty much stuck on fight. Sometimes I really need to listen to my inner voice and just GTFO!!! Runaway!!! Runaway!!! Runaway!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Now better to buy some lube and get ready for the "fight" then. :p:LOL::LOL:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now better to buy some lube and get ready for the "fight" then.
Aw HELL NO!!! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:
This is one of the reasons that I make so damned many saves! I save at all the choices, especially when I suspect a choice has a likelihood of going sideways or blowing up in my face! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:(y)

Oh shit! That was a wrong choice! Let me see... how far back to I need to load to un-fuck this mess?
Hmmm... Okay... that should do it! Game on!

And... I'm with you on the disdain for the haters... for me it's not just the ntr haters (I actually am one too, hate ntr, just don't whine about it. Fuck whining. It's annoying and solves nothing!) but it's futa/trans haters or anything perceived to be something other than the tags on the game might indicate, making up their own definitions of shit and pissing and moaning whenever something isn't exactly the way they want it! Fuck that! Grow a pair and stop fucking whining!

Whenever I make any kind of remark like that I just sit back and wait to collect all the facepalms as they roll in. Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck! TBH, I just don't give a shit. Bunch of spoiled, self entitled, wimpy assed brats! I have no time and zero patience for whiners!

Hell, I inadvertently started a war in another forum yesterday just by trying to be helpful... Several telling me how wrong I was, several more just arguing bullshit and it is still going on today! After the first dozen ridiculous posts I posted that I didn't give a shit and to consider me Switzerland in the whole matter, totally neutral! I've tossed in a few Swiss jabs amidst the conflict here and there just to see how many napalm facepalms they would generate. hahaha:ROFLMAO:

What was that Hamish said about the nobles?
"Bunch of scheming bastard! They couldn't agree on the color of shite!"

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes