fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
You are aware this is a visual novel? Even if you select for the MC to get pounded to oblivion by this big throbbing black futa cock you anus will stay intact. She won't jump out of your monitor to rape you brother.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't underestimate them. I don't even estimate them. They are so far beneath anything of value I don't think about them anymore.
I'm with you there figetspinner! I hate ntr with a passion but you'll never hear me pissing and moaning about it. That doesn't solve anything. I play games that have that content as long as it isn't the entire story. If I really don't like a game, I simply delete it and try something else. It's all free here at F95 Zone. No one should ever complain. I'm thankful we have this resource. I even try things that I suspect I won't like just out of curiosity and sometimes find titles that I actually like and enjoy... like Family Affair.:devilish::cool:(y) This is a really weird, perverted and kinky game that I am really enjoying!
Enjoy your day!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Jul 10, 2020
is there anything new in this aside from Sidneys gallery ???
because for me a load up my save and it simpy goes to the end screen that says this is the end for now
kinda weird since the update notes state that there is some content

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You are aware this is a visual novel? Even if you select for the MC to get pounded to oblivion by this big throbbing black futa cock you anus will stay intact. She won't jump out of your monitor to rape you brother.
Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: You know that and I know that but does SHE know that? Runaway!!! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can someone tell me what the Love patch does?
"Lovepatch - this is the good old incest patch, which should be put in the game folder (all Android versions are patched already)"
That and the answers to a multitude of other questions are on the main page of this thread under FAQ and Dev Notes with a big label that says...
"FAQs!!!! BE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE YOU START!"

Hope this helps...

Reactions: SavageKing

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
because for me a load up my save and it simpy goes to the end screen that says this is the end for now
Other than the bugfix i didn't found anything, but i also only loaded my last savefile.
Unless said new content (83 new pics according to the changelog) happens earlier. :unsure:

PandaLoverGames
Could you clarify where those new pics are in the game? Do we need to restart day 21?

Jul 10, 2020
Other than the bugfix i didn't found anything, but i also only loaded my last savefile.
Unless said new content (83 new pics according to the changelog) happens earlier. :unsure:

PandaLoverGames
Could you clarify where those new pics are in the game? Do we need to restart day 21?
that could be it was playing other game that did had new content that was added like that , not a fan of this type of thing

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah I didn't notice any new Sydney content either, although the update seems to be missing quite a few python files. Maybe it's a bad build?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
"Lovepatch - this is the good old incest patch, which should be put in the game folder (all Android versions are patched already)"
That and the answers to a multitude of other questions are on the main page of this thread under FAQ and Dev Notes with a big label that says...
"FAQs!!!! BE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE YOU START!"

Hope this helps...
Thanks I just needed to know, since the last time played the game, the "Love patch" wasn't even there at all. xD So I was just curious.

Reactions: PapaPhat

tsuke

May 13, 2019
the gallery has one new scene like the natasha one but thats it.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

PandaLoverGames
Yeah I didn't notice any new Sydney content either, although the update seems to be missing quite a few python files. Maybe it's a bad build?
I'll give a hint.
1658994668422.png

• Haha
Reactions: sickdude
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes