nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
PandaLoverGames
Can i ask you? Why did you change the appearance of the main character? The original version was many times better, and now he looks worse than a nuclear war.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames
Can i ask you? Why did you change the appearance of the main character? The original version was many times better, and now he looks worse than a nuclear war.
All that has changed in the main character is his hair and a little skin color.
Interesting idea, I'm going to take a vote on Patreon - "should we bring back the past look of the MC".

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I think he looks better this way. No need to bother with this. :)
Launched a poll for my special love subscribers ( special love starts at $6 and up) about changing the appearance of the game's main character.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Like all of us, friend, like all of us.
But, sometimes, it's time to look in the mirror...
Yeah... I really need to mow my beard and cut my hair. Starting to look like Galdalf's evil twin! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Time to bust out the clippers!!!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
So, I'll be taking a long look in the mirror today... gonna be grey and white hair everywhere!!!
Thanks for making us such a weird, kinky and fun game, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wonder how that poll about the protagonist's face is going. Hope people on patreon/subscribestar don't mind it. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Vox populi vox Dei
So... does this mean you have officially developed a god complex and are now publicly admitting this or did you just run off and join the Whig party? Hahaha:cool:(y) Voice of God my ass! Hahaha:cool:(y)

Seriously, as I said before, I am not looking at MC. My attention is always on the hotties!:devilish:

Now... please come down from that pedestal... before you fall and hurt yourself, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::oops::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 1987713
C'mon. In and out, real quick. Twenty minute adventure.
"WRONG!":devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: You cannot say you were not warned!:devilish:

One look at that sign is enough for me to say, "No thank you. Let's NOT and say we didn't, okay?"

Besides, I don't think they will let a straight guy in there. The little sign clearly states, "GAY ONLY." Do they allow leeway for the "cool and the curious?";) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y);)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes