Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I started to follow this game for a while now. Actually, before "Week 3" came out.
I have to say, it is one of the games where i look forward to every new update. Plus, they are coming frequently, so that is nice. And what's more, it has great futa/trans content. So, it is right up my alley.

The homour is pretty good. It gave me some good chuckle.

I like the variety of the girls.

Emma has a sweet personality and she is sexy. I like her a lot.
Ellie is nice too, but we just start to get more of her. I am looking forward to her content.

With Mrs. Hauser (Olivia) we got a beautiful muscular woman. She is so hot. And now we got her daughter Kate too. Her anal scene is absolutely one of my favourite. That is a fine ass she has.

Then, there is Mila. She doesn't have that much content, but i love that girl. Her face is not the prettiest, but hands down, she has the greatest body in the game. Perfect tits, an ass to die for and just the right amount of meat on her body.

Claire and Jill. What a great duo. I like Claire a lot and how she cares about the MC. Can't wait for her content.
Jill is one of my favourite. In "Week 1 (Part 1)" she was the reason, why i stayed. She is hilarious and sexy. I like that she is always ready for some action. Her "NTR scenes" didn't bother me. Her pussy eating scene with the guy was more funny than anything. And the scene with the other girl in the gym shower was so hot. I just hope we get some more content with Jill and the MC in the future. As i said, those were my favourites in "Week 1".

And now the futa/trans characters. Firstly, i really like that in the sex scenes, everybody is at the giving end, and at the receiving end every now and then.

Eve is so good. Of course she has a great body, like everyone in the game. But what i really like is her adventurous and kinky personality. You can't be bored next to her.

Natasha is a great addition to the game. The perfect dommy mommy with big cock. But i like it that you don't have to be totally submissive. I mean it is nice how she tries to corrupt the MC. Who wouldn't want to service that nice cock occasionally? But i want to put my cock between those nice tits or in that perfect ass.

And i left my favourite for last, Sydney. She is a perfect girlfriend material. She captured my attention from day one. I love how she trasnformed from a shy girl to basically a confident girlfriend for the MC. I really like her sex scenes and how she became more dominant over time. And now, it looks like she is interested in Emma. I am not a big fan of sharing or NTR. But it would be really hot to see a threesome with MC, Sydney and Emma, or just a scene with Sydney and Emma.

I know there are some other characters, but these are the ones i wanted to mention, beacuse all of them are great.

It is all around a good game. It has its flaws, but in life nothing is perfect. (Ok, Natasha and Sydney is close to perfect, but oh well ...)

Lastly, there are a few things that would be nice to see in the game. One is pregnancy. Damn, that would be so hot. And i see the dev confirmed, it will come eventually. So, i am hyped.
The other one might sound strange. But the old lady, who appear once in a while. She deserves some love. (Yeah, i am a kinky son of a bitch.)

So, it is my "short" review on this game. What i wrote is strictly my opinion! I did enjoy playing it, and will enjoy it in the future as well.

Keep up the good work "PandaLoverGames"!

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How likely is some "Strapon jill" action in the near future?
Jill be too busy Jillin' to strapon...:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Jackin' and Jillin' off... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like depraved version of mother goosed!:devilish:

Jack and Jill went up the hill
to masturbate each other
Jill slapped Jack,
knocked him flat on his back
when he said he had fucked their mother!:devilish:

Just kidding, y'all... I'm actually liking the idea of Jill grabbing a strap on to DP Nico with MC.
That would be REALLY hot!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes