TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Ey, when Itch.io comes up, what i asked earlier and which Panda confirmed, i'll buy this game.
I'm not going broke Patreoning every single game i play on this site because i would have to add to my monthly salary... mans got to eat too.

I always compare to other games outside of the sexual genre and if i have to pay 60 EUR for a new game with amazing gameplay and graphics which get decent DLC's i will gladly do so. The games on this site are barely averagely 2h hours of gameplay which i think deserves a one time payment of around 5 tot 15 EUR depending on how much i liked the game, the gameplay time, etc... which is fair enough. I look at the quality of the products, not the sentiment which Patreon basically is.

Last edited:

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Ey, when Itch.io comes up, what i asked earlier and which Panda confirmed, i'll buy this game.
I'm not going broke Patreoning every single game i play on this site because i would have to add to my monthly salary... mans got to eat too.

I always compare to other games outside of the sexual genre and if i have to pay 60 EUR for a new game with amazing gameplay and graphics which get decent DLC's i will gladly do so. The games on this site are barely averagely 2h hours of gameplay which i think deserves a one time payment of around 5 tot 15 EUR depending on how much i liked the game, the gameplay time, etc... which is fair enough. I look at the quality of the products, not the sentiment which Patreon basically is.
To ask you where Natasha at

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FamilyAffair-W3.0.114
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes