lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's a difference? :unsure:
Not really

Trans people are those who were born with a gender identity that does not match their outer appearence and have taken steps to change that, Futa are imaginary people with both male and female genitalia (cock and pussy, balls optional). The type of world the game is set in usually tells the player which they're likely to get

Only irritating pedants make the distinction

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
One of my favourite thing is still the relationship with Natasha. In the previous update you could be dominant and get a blowjob from her, and now you can be submissive and give a blowjob to her. Of course you can be totally submissive, if you prefer that. But variety is nice and i appreciate it.

Holy shit, Rose can be annoying. I hope the MC can fuck some sense into her. It would be satisfying.

I am curious about Emma's path. Will there be potential "sharing and/or NTR" scenes with her in the future?
I mean we saw a hint in the end of previous update, that Syndey is "interested" in Emma. In this update we learned that Emma fucked Claire's boyfriend in the past. Moreover, now we see that in her workplace multiple guy want to get in her panties. Of course, she didn't like how one of the idiot touched her. Personally, i think the MC will just knock out some teeth of the creep, as it was implied with that death stare in the office.
Either way i don't mind, but it is interesting. And as i said earlier a threesome with Emma, Sydney and the MC would be really hot.

(Whoever read this comment. I don't want to start an argument about NTR. I am just sharing my thoughts from what we saw in the game.)

Really nice update. Appreciate the work Panda!

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

m4rc4s3

Oct 31, 2021
rpa is locked this time I see. I wanted to translate it, any way to crack it (renpy being open-source and all)...?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Just downloaded the 114v and loaded a previous save. Re-did the scene where Jill is talking to Emma in your kitchen and still get the error "Image 'd20ev5' not found.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Not really

Trans people are those who were born with a gender identity that does not match their outer appearence and have taken steps to change that, Futa are imaginary people with both male and female genitalia (cock and pussy, balls optional). The type of world the game is set in usually tells the player which they're likely to get

Only irritating pedants make the distinction
there are real they are just not delevoped

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Probably has been asked already, but is there any chance of pregnancy content? I feel a need to continue the Redfield and Valentine bloodline.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Natasha was quite forceful in this update, going from some slow seduction game to a full dom game. It was strange. :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Disgusting as she has ever been, doing toilet icky stuff all over the place all the time.
Take the hint and stop simping for her and acting CONTRARRY TO EVERYTHING ELSE.
She is MOCKING MC INTO A TOOL THAT EVE OR SYD WOULD NEVER HAVE FALLEN FOR

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Natasha was quite forceful in this update, going from some slow seduction game to a full dom game. It was strange. :unsure:
After the seduction phase, comes the submission phase, and then comes the phase... But this is a matter for future updates

Disgusting as she has ever been, doing toilet icky stuff all over the place all the time.
Take the hint and stop simping for her and acting CONTRARRY TO EVERYTHING ELSE.
She is MOCKING MC INTO A TOOL THAT EVE OR SYD WOULD NEVER HAVE FALLEN FOR
Yes

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes