RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After the seduction phase, comes the submission phase, and then comes the phase... But this is a matter for future updates

Yes
In that case sorry Natasha. She may be super hot but my Max won't jeopardize his relationship with Sydney and Eve because of her.
Now i don't feel so bad for having Max choosing to not outright agree to her terms. :cool:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
After playing this new update, Natasha unbelievably has competion for #1 fave mature dominant trans, Nina is now in the running, and also possibly Pan. (if she's trans herself)
Syd and Eve are still braw, but mature dominant experience wins in ma eyes EVERYTIME!!!

You've outdone yourself this time Panda, I TRUELY CANNAE WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I love the parties with the mom and I look forward to a threesome with Sidney, or with anyone wink wink DEV if I had money be sure that I would contribute with your work keep it up and I don't lose hope of seeing the lady from the library in some new update and something of old green hahahahahaha that is little seen

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
It's an idea but you could put a channel where we could put likes ;) and spend even some money (of course without the sex part) some ideas or whatever you want I promise my like

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I have refused Natasha at every turn but it never seems to matter, she keeps fucking bothering me, talking like i didn't turn her down the previous time. Even after the choice that said it closed her off forever. is it the ipatch?

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have refused Natasha at every turn but it never seems to matter, she keeps fucking bothering me, talking like i didn't turn her down the previous time. Even after the choice that said it closed her off forever. is it the ipatch?
Whatever the reason, I totally agree! I do not like Natasha AT ALL!!! I have taken EVERY opportunity to thwart her extremely forward onslaught of lewd advances and the hits just keep on coming! The bitch has to go! I do not find her attractive physically and find her overly forward nature to be offensive and invasive. The bitch has to go!!!
Thank you, Shagrynn my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Natasha is a stalker and she really wants Max's booty.
I don't believe for a second Eve gave his number to her, i bet on Natasha taking it from her phone when Eve is distracted. :devilish::devilish::LOL:

Reactions: PapaPhat

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Just downloaded the 114v and loaded a previous save. Re-did the scene where Jill is talking to Emma in your kitchen and still get the error "Image 'd20ev5' not found.
Yeah, I got it too. Apparently an image is missing from the game renpy archive file. Probably is a typo in the name that needs a correction.

Found this post from July 16, before the latest update, saying it would be fixed in the next release: https://f95zone.to/threads/family-affair-v0-114-pandalover.59536/post-8562539

Unless I've got the dates of events mixed up, game v 0.114 should have had a fix for the issue, but it's still there. Maybe next update....

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
any 32 bit updates?
If you have an old 32 bit version that works, install it or copy it into a new/different folder. Trash the 'game' folder's contents (delete it all) and add the 'game' folder contents from the new version into the now empty folder.
That typically works fine with RenPy games unless the Author is taking advantage of new 'features' in the updated RenPy versions. Few do, thankfully! Happy Gaming! :>)

Reactions: Kaelen39

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Or it was Eve plan all along, to get poor Max to be more passive. And if Natasha throw him out, just like she ditch Brandon, Eve can finally use Max's ass more often.:WeSmart:
I find that unlikely. Eve has been very combative every time Max talkedd about Natasha, mentioning how she uses and discard boy toys left and right. Besides Max is already flex, Eve needs but to ask. :p

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
If you have an old 32 bit version that works, install it or copy it into a new/different folder. Trash the 'game' folder's contents (delete it all) and add the 'game' folder contents from the new version into the now empty folder.
That typically works fine with RenPy games unless the Author is taking advantage of new 'features' in the updated RenPy versions. Few do, thankfully! Happy Gaming! :>)
I gave your suggestion a go but got an errror - something about a 'pickle' variable which may be part of RenPy 8 and also unable to unren the rpa files.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes