fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
FamilyAffair-W3.0.114.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: leibtard

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Two questions hehe, I need download the weeks 1, 2 and 3, or the last one have all weeks inside? And second one, the game have a NTR route?
Thanks for answer's ^^
Thankfully no NTR so far. One character (the black trans) teases you by showing the MC her fucking another dude, but you aren't physically involved with her at that point. Also Panda please, if you want to go NTR with Natasha, which I sincerely hope you don't, please make it optional. The best part of your game vs most others that deal with a submissive mc and a dominate trans is that you have allowed your MC to keep his masculinity while still being sexually submissive. I appreciate that your game allows you to blow or take it from a trans character without forcing the MC into wearing dresses, having a chasity cage forced on him, and undergoing hypnotherapy to mind break you into being brainless cock slut while being forced to watch the person you are pursing getting plowed by other dudes while saying vile shit to make you feel worthless.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am looking for a NTR game so should I play this game? Can someone please explain me the NTR scenario in this game and which episode should I start for NTR. Thanks
By the F95zone definition of ntr there isn't any, it's just some characters the MC has casual relationships with have other relationships, some serious, some equally casual.

If anything, MC is the one doing the ntr

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No NTR by the definition used here but truth be told to me It seems quite obvious Natasha is the one who will be doing any NTR-ish action. She seems quite focused in "stealing" Max and turning him into her own personal cumdup. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

magus448

May 22, 2018
No NTR by the definition used here but truth be told to me It seems quite obvious Natasha is the one who will be doing any NTR-ish action. She seems quite focused in "stealing" Max and turning him into her own personal cumdup. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Well there is Eve who wants to frame/record a teacher for coercing sex from her but then goes through with it without letting the mc know they are going that far. He was an an unwillling voyeur unlike with his lesbian friend to told him what was going to go down. Basically a bait and switch she did on him since it turns out she was actually has a thing with the teacher.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes