daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.1 ( )
Compression preset: Custom (50% image quality, 64Kbps audio, 50% video quality)
Original size: 774 MB
Compressed size: 369 MB

v0.114.5.EvaEdit

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Thankfully no NTR so far. One character (the black trans) teases you by showing the MC her fucking another dude, but you aren't physically involved with her at that point. Also Panda please, if you want to go NTR with Natasha, which I sincerely hope you don't, please make it optional. The best part of your game vs most others that deal with a submissive mc and a dominate trans is that you have allowed your MC to keep his masculinity while still being sexually submissive. I appreciate that your game allows you to blow or take it from a trans character without forcing the MC into wearing dresses, having a chasity cage forced on him, and undergoing hypnotherapy to mind break you into being brainless cock slut while being forced to watch the person you are pursing getting plowed by other dudes while saying vile shit to make you feel worthless.
It's good to know, thanks for your answer. I personally preffer the games with a NTR route. But it's okay, I'll look for another game that has NTR hehehe and I will try the game in the future if they implement an NTR route, thanks for your time & have a nice day. :)

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
downloaded the new game and played through from my save, ended at the same spot as the last update. played through from the beginning just incase the save was fucking with it somehow but it just ends after you get the lazy handy from the redhead

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
downloaded the new game and played through from my save, ended at the same spot as the last update. played through from the beginning just incase the save was fucking with it somehow but it just ends after you get the lazy handy from the redhead
If you bothered to read the changelog you would realise that this is one of the .5 updates that add gallery scenes, in this case Eva. Previous .5 updates added the Natasha and Sydney galleries

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What are you talking about? :unsure:
Someone else complaining about no new content when the .5 versions are clearly marked as gallery updates only AND LemonFreak had JUST explained that very thing to someone else who had asked but didn't complain, was just a bit confused as to why no new content in game.

SMH, Boss. Is it just my imagination or are the newbies getting more ignorant by the day?

TBH, I enjoyed the new gallery... Eva is adorable... I like Sydney too but Natasha can go pound sand... I don't like that pushy stalker bitch one bit! Still awaiting galleries for Jill, Claire and the mom! Now THOSE are ones I will really enjoy!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Mollory

Oct 6, 2021
hello, it's a pity there is no Leon and Christ :(
I prefer my Claire is with Leon :love: I will not download but I am disappointed missing two men leon and chris

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's a good idea, for the cuckold line!
You are just BEGGING for facepalms with that shit, Panda!
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
There... Captain Pickard presents you with a five napalm facepalm salute!

If there is another rooster in MY hen house it is time to cook coq au vin! Where's me cleaver???

Oh wait... here's a better idea of what I can do with cuckold, ntr and cheating bullshit...
button nuke.jpg button result nuke 150910-nukeexplosion-editorial.jpg

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
You are just BEGGING for facepalms with that shit, Panda!
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
There... Captain Pickard presents you with a five napalm facepalm salute!

If there is another rooster in MY hen house it is time to cook coq au vin! Where's me cleaver???

Oh wait... here's a better idea of what I can do with cuckold, ntr and cheating bullshit...
View attachment 2143903 View attachment 2143905
Ha, ha! Gotcha!

• Haha
Reactions: Miliryan

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
As long as the CUCKOLD/NTR paths are OPTIONAL!!!!

If I'm doing the stealing and the one I'm stealing the Love Interest from deserves it, or if the MC is stolen by another SEXY AS FUCK babe or Trans. (I would make a seperate save file for that path)

Unless it's under those circumstances, I'm not and will ever be interested in NTR in the slightest.

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaLoverGames
Jun 30, 2018
is there different content in week one if u make different choices, i forgot and deleted week 1 after finishing it and now i cant help but think that maybe there was more scenes with the coffeeshop girl instead of jill or different scenes with sadie, or maybe if u refuse sadie u get more scenes instead with someone else?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there different content in week one if u make different choices, i forgot and deleted week 1 after finishing it and now i cant help but think that maybe there was more scenes with the coffeeshop girl instead of jill or different scenes with sadie, or maybe if u refuse sadie u get more scenes instead with someone else?
Yes, who you choose to meet can have a bearing on what content you see. The first person visited should be the one in whom you are most interested. The content can vary depending on whom you visit first. However, I am speaking generally as I'm unsure to what specific content you are referring.

There's a trick you may or may not know... in settings, you can elect to "skip unread" which skips past everything except choices. You can use the skip function in the HUD menu but the control key, CTRL, in the bottom left of your kb works better. you can use short bursts of CTRL to flip forward a few screens at a time or press and hold it to advance quickly to the next choice. You can always roll back a few screens if needed for context to help you answer the question. This can be helpful to replay an entire game or section of a game to try different options/choices to see what they do. It can also help you to quickly reestablish lost save points and even be useful to quick scan new titles to have a look at some of the content without having to play the entire game.

Many multiple chapter titles require you to make a save at the very end of one section to import to the next section. But, Family Affair doesn't work that way. When starting a new section/day in this game it asks you questions regarding your prior game play which you can easily change by simply restarting that section of the game without requiring a new play of the prior section. That can also be beneficial.

The ctrl key skip is one of my favorite "tricks." Another is not so much a trick as it is my most common practice... I make a literal fuck ton of saves! If the game gives me a choice to make, I make a save before choosing. That way I can always come back to that point and make a different choice as many times as needed to see what happens as a result of all choices. I also make saves periodically in between choices if it has been a while since my last save. Saving often can save you a lot of grief.

Anyway... I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes