PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames
Is Megan (the cafe barmaid) the "surprise girl" as the game hints at?
View attachment 2173634
Will our protagonist be able to have a relationship with her, otherwise the development of the story with Natasha, for me personally, is completely not to my taste?
I don't know, I had somehow forgotten about her.
Survey.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know, I had somehow forgotten about her.
View attachment 2175168
Yeah... me too... but, I'll always take more of Jill, Claire and mom! When I read the name Megan, even after seeing her image, I'm like, "who the fuck is that?" I honestly didn't remember her. Whatever LI we were with at the time would've been to whom I was paying attention, not the little girl barista in pig tails who looks way to fucking young to even consider. What is she... 16? Working her first ever part time summer job? No thanks... looks like jail bait to me! All I would have to say to her is, "yes please, I'll have a triple espresso in a vente cup and point me to the real sugar and half and half if you don't mind. Thank you." Then thinking to myself as I made my way to the condiments, "yep... WAY too young! ...definitely has homework from summer school stashed under the counter!" Yeah, Panda... I'm 56. Hold the children... Please! Even though I don't drink much or often these days, I still prefer ladies who are at LEAST legal drinking age.

Why do you think I keep asking for more of Jill, Claire and mom? They are the only ladies close to being old enough to actually date me! Syd and Eve are at least legal age and into MC so I make an exception to their daddy issues... they can even call me Papa:devilish:(y) But, that giant, pushy, stalker bitch with the baseball bat for a cock can naff off! I do not like her one bit! Natasha! Ugh! MC needs a new phone number! I have to take a shower after merely fast forwarding through her disgusting videos. Stalking is illegal, Natasha! No means NO!

Anyway... Thanks for all of the fun and sexy good times, Panda my friend. Adorable pic of Jill in your post.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah... me too... but, I'll always take more of Jill, Claire and mom! When I read the name Megan, even after seeing her image, I'm like, "who the fuck is that?" I honestly didn't remember her. Whatever LI we were with at the time would've been to whom I was paying attention, not the little girl barista in pig tails who looks way to fucking young to even consider. What is she... 16? Working her first ever part time summer job? No thanks... looks like jail bait to me! All I would have to say to her is, "yes please, I'll have a triple espresso in a vente cup and point me to the real sugar and half and half if you don't mind. Thank you." Then thinking to myself as I made my way to the condiments, "yep... WAY too young! ...definitely has homework from summer school stashed under the counter!" Yeah, Panda... I'm 56. Hold the children... Please! Even though I don't drink much or often these days, I still prefer ladies who are at LEAST legal drinking age.

Why do you think I keep asking for more of Jill, Claire and mom? They are the only ladies close to being old enough to actually date me! Syd and Eve are at least legal age and into MC so I make an exception to their daddy issues... they can even call me Papa:devilish:(y) But, that giant, pushy, stalker bitch with the baseball bat for a cock can naff off! I do not like her one bit! Natasha! Ugh! MC needs a new phone number! I have to take a shower after merely fast forwarding through her disgusting videos. Stalking is illegal, Natasha! No means NO!

Anyway... Thanks for all of the fun and sexy good times, Panda my friend. Adorable pic of Jill in your post.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
All right, I'll keep working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Missing gay tag ?

The game is very cool, a bit far from the standards. Natasha is clearly worth worshiping :p
The only point I would like to add is that the scenarii would gain from stoping to make half way genre. Sometime I got the feeling that the scene was cut short (for comical scene or drama) as if you dont want it to be too hilarious or too much dramatic. I mean it was a feeling right, I could not even tell what was the scene I felt like that. But I think the creativ staff should go wild for these scenes and go deeper drama or funny even if it is not the main plot.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes