imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Speaking of reasons to check out the gallery... Jill, Claire and mom coming to the gallery soon?;)(y)
I hope, I hope...:devilish:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Hottest femmes in game ranked... Mom, Claire and Jill, in that order...:love:
I'm still wondering why no one tried to bribe the dev yet to give us some Claire scenes :v haha

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Speaking of reasons to check out the gallery... Jill, Claire and mom coming to the gallery soon?;)(y)
I hope, I hope...:devilish:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Hottest femmes in game ranked... Mom, Claire and Jill, in that order...:love:
Yes, of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
The first futa-trans person game I played and liked. It's really great. My special characters are Sydney and Eve. If a scenario like group sex or a threesome comes with them, it will be much more enjoyable. Trans natasha is a nice but somewhat rude type. But Sydney and Eve are such sweet and cute types. They are so sweet that my first anal and oral experience was with Sydney.

If you want to get started with futa-trans content, I suggest you try this game first. It definitely does justice.

Reactions: Grelk

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2245943

You can't just release an update on time.
I know I promised to release the update by the end of this week, but there are still things that need to be done.
2-3 days

Love you guys!
I would suggest not making delivery date promises at all. If asked, "when's the update?" simply say, "As soon as it is ready. I'm working on it." and leave it at that... unless, of course, you just enjoy messing with everyone... I'm cool with that. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

I am not in that "where's the update" crowd. I get hundreds of choices of free content here every day. I'm patient. So, take all the fucking time you need, my friend! As a retired professional musician I realize full well that...
you can never rush art!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes