• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 2268724 can (this) not be seen or avoided in the game???o_Oo_Oo_O:confused::unsure:(it's not for everyone)
Can be avoided but the trans content is a massive chunk of the game. One of the main love interests in the first 2 chapters and 2 of the main LI's in the second half of chapter 2 and going into chapter 3 is trans as well as a couple of side fucks.

So, yeah, you can avoid but you will only get about half a game.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Can be avoided but the trans content is a massive chunk of the game. One of the main love interests in the first 2 chapters and 2 of the main LI's in the second half of chapter 2 and going into chapter 3 is trans as well as a couple of side fucks.

So, yeah, you can avoid but you will only get about half a game.
understood thanks. ;)

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
Looks like there's a bug. Even if you tell Natasha to leave you end up as her pet going shopping.
i don't think it's a bug. more like the dev didn't care about our choice. i rejected natasha too and i still ended up sucking her dick in the car then went shopping with her..

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i don't think it's a bug. more like the dev didn't care about our choice. i rejected natasha too and i still ended up sucking her dick in the car then went shopping with her..
You got to go shopping with her, HOW?
After i suck off MISTRESS Natasha in the car, she just leaves while telling the MC to send a pic of his arse with a butt plug in.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
no, its definitely a bug. if you take the new option and start playing from the latest update, at the beginning you can make a few choices, among those is one whether to submit to or dominate natasha. if you choose to dom, you'll get an appropriate scene with her - so its in the game, probably just some flags set wrong

Reactions: chimidot

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
no, its definitely a bug. if you take the new option and start playing from the latest update, at the beginning you can make a few choices, among those is one whether to submit to or dominate natasha. if you choose to dom, you'll get an appropriate scene with her - so its in the game, probably just some flags set wrong
i didn't knew about it i just played my last saved gameplay / file.. i'll try to do that and see that scene. thank you!

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes