• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
If you load an older save instead of "start latest update" from the menu, the game skips natasha's new content.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What do you mean not certain? Mc might not even get her at all?
Let me tell you a secret, in my earliest plan, in the most recent update, Claire finds out about Emma and MC, comes to their house with a gun, a fight breaks out between Claire and Emma, MC tries to pull them apart, then we hear a shot, black screen, end.
This was one of the ending options from two years ago. A lot has passed since then.

Jan 12, 2022
Let me tell you a secret, in my earliest plan, in the most recent update, Claire finds out about Emma and MC, comes to their house with a gun, a fight breaks out between Claire and Emma, MC tries to pull them apart, then we hear a shot, black screen, end.
This was one of the ending options from two years ago. A lot has passed since then.
Wow... that's pretty heavy!

Still, if it means more scenes with Syd... :LOL::LOL:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
This, in a sense, would be a rather extraordinary and interesting ending. But this does not exclude the possibility that Claire and MC could have a relationship, on the contrary, it would be very logical.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Considering how long you've been on the site you should know perfectly well that the definition of NTR on F95zone is:

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
so the MC seeing his fuck buddy get her pussy eaten and being totally cool with it obviously doesn't qualify

If we go broader than that tag allows, Jill isn't being stolen away from the MC, they have a casual relationship where both are able to fuck others. Jill doesn't complain about Emma, Sydney, Eva, Natasha or any of the other dozen women he sleeps with so why should he care what she does?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes