lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
interesting game, even the tags are, I have a question: can you choose to play without futa/trans, or in the story is it impossible not to see some scenes?? Thanks in advance to who will answer me :cool:
As Panda said you can skip trans content but, to be clear, that means skipping overall content; the trans girls will not become cis-gendered

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I really wish you get to bang the shit out of your Red Head best friend, Yes I know she is likes girls But still I hated that I was only being used just to watch Her getting fucked when I would rather fuck her!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I really wish you get to bang the shit out of your Red Head best friend, Yes I know she is likes girls But still I hated that I was only being used just to watch Her getting fucked when I would rather fuck her!
wouldn't you help a bro get laid?

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, quick question: the ntr/ group sex tags are there as a result of the presence of the futa/ trans character or we have another male character fucking our girls. I'm asking cause futa/trans is not really my thing , on the other hand it's a different story if we're talking about sharing with another male, that's something I may like. thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys, quick question: the ntr/ group sex tags are there as a result of the presence of the futa/ trans character or we have another male character fucking our girls. I'm asking cause futa/trans is not really my thing , on the other hand it's a different story if we're talking about sharing with another male, that's something I may like. thank you.
The trans characters are a major part of the game. If you aren't into trans content you will lose roughly half the game. 2 of the main love interests are trans and have a hell of a lot of content so if you turn it off you will only have a short game.

That being said there could be various reasons for the NTR tag, not sure I agree with it being NTR buuuuut....

One woman the MC can fuck is his friends mother, his friend is also fucking her and it is shown.

Jill, another girl the MC fucks, has several flings with other women.

MC's friend is a lesbian and sets the MC up to watch her fuck someone.

One of the trans LI's gets fucked by the dean while the MC watches and films.

One of the side trans girls has several videos of her fucking a guy.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The trans characters are a major part of the game. If you aren't into trans content you will lose roughly half the game. 2 of the main love interests are trans and have a hell of a lot of content so if you turn it off you will only have a short game.

That being said there could be various reasons for the NTR tag, not sure I agree with it being NTR buuuuut....

One woman the MC can fuck is his friends mother, his friend is also fucking her and it is shown.

Jill, another girl the MC fucks, has several flings with other women.

MC's friend is a lesbian and sets the MC up to watch her fuck someone.

One of the trans LI's gets fucked by the dean while the MC watches and films.

One of the side trans girls has several videos of her fucking a guy.
If those girl's are in relationship with MC yes NTR if not then no NTR simple. But at same time nobody likes seeing a potential Li being fucked by someone else regardless of gender. Also i know if MC is ok with it it's not really NTR but if the player doesn't have a choice in the matter it still NTRing the player some people don't get that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.115 Fix
Mega
Updated my Android port to Week 3 0.115Fix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the fixed version and i have to admit the club version of Natasha and Max seemed better for me too. I have no issues with a top trans, as my posts here indicated, but it is just that the club version seems to have more chemestry between both of them while the sexshop scene is pretty much just a very carnal moment of Natasha playing with her boytoy Max. That doesn't mean the other path doesn't have the debauchery element but the emotional seems better developed there.

Maybe in the future Natasha will still end up as a top even on the path where Max "tame" her (she is clearly allowing him to take command and she did say she was still going to take his ass before), like Sydney after her and Max started dating and she turned up to like topping a lot. For now i like this path more (doesn't mean the other is bad).
Plus it seems to also open up something with Natasha's friend, Nina. (y):p

ps: restarted Week 3 just to check Rose's event at the gay bar and that had me laughing. From the security guy at the door to the talk with the bartender Panam and Jill's friend the pussy eater. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent as always nothing to say, I love Emma and Sidney, Rose deserves some punishment, a double PENETration with the help of Natasha, I'm waiting for something with the librarian hehehehe and with Olivia and her passive son hehehehehe, Feliz año nuevo /Happy new year for you abde staff

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Nickkj

Feb 20, 2022
Hey, just wanted to know whether there is any update on the Week 4 release anytime soon? Can't wait for more content;)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, just wanted to know whether there is any update on the Week 4 release anytime soon? Can't wait for more content;)
I appreciate your enthusiasm, my friend. However, we are likely in for another wait. We just received an update containing additional week 3 content on Dec 28! So, if you haven't DL Family Affair-0.115-pc from the week3 section of the OP here then you will find some new content there. If you have DL and played that content then you are back to wait and see with the rest of us. Apologies that I do not have better news for you.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Nickkj
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes