Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I am hoping for the "tame her" route. I still think Max will also take it in the ass on this route (both his trans girlfriends are switch) but Natasha won't treat him as a disposable boy toy, as Eve warned him about it.
Exactly!
I did write it in my first comment in this thread and my opinion remains the same. Natasha is great, but the role of mindless fucktoy is not the most appealing to me.
Everybody should get some and give some. You know, like the wise Thanos said ... Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
I have a question
I did not find the sex scene with Eve, on a bus, although I tried all the options. Is it part of the game in a story or is it just a side scene?

And thanks for the update, it's really a great and fun game

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I have a question
I did not find the sex scene with Eve, on a bus, although I tried all the options. Is it part of the game in a story or is it just a side scene?

And thanks for the update, it's really a great and fun game
Yes, when I add a new character to the gallery, I add an extra exclusive scene for that character

Reactions: Billy 25

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
Yes, when I add a new character to the gallery, I add an extra exclusive scene for that character
MM It is unfortunate that we did not complete the scene of an old woman on a bus
I hope in the next update if it is possible to add us the character of the nun, it will be fun for the game

Thank you, it's really a great and fun game

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

TV_marina

Feb 15, 2022
Hi guys, after a crash on my PC I shoul have to change HD and I lost ALL my downloaded game.
I would like to downolad (again) all previos version to play from beginning. Here on F95 I found only files week 1/2/3, is there a repository to download all version (Sid/Ava...) special? I searched in discord, but all the links point to files that are no longer available
Tnx in advance for any hint

Reactions: PapaPhat

sy72

May 9, 2020
Hi guys, after a crash on my PC I shoul have to change HD and I lost ALL my downloaded game.
I would like to downolad (again) all previos version to play from beginning. Here on F95 I found only files week 1/2/3, is there a repository to download all version (Sid/Ava...) special? I searched in discord, but all the links point to files that are no longer available
Tnx in advance for any hint
You need to download each week separately as they are stand alone.

TV_marina

Feb 15, 2022
You need to download each week separately as they are stand alone.

Thanks for prompt reply, but I remember that there were also other downloads available, in addition to the currently downloadable ones. If I remember correctly one focused on Sid and one on Eva (Day 21. v0.113.5 Sidney edition; Day 22. v0.114.5.EvaEdit)

PS
I apologize if I'm not being acurate in my request, but English is not my language.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for prompt reply, but I remember that there were also other downloads available, in addition to the currently downloadable ones. If I remember correctly one focused on Sid and one on Eva (Day 21. v0.113.5 Sidney edition; Day 22. v0.114.5.EvaEdit)

PS
I apologize if I'm not being acurate in my request, but English is not my language.
Those were older updates. Latest is the one you see on the thread's name: v0-115fix.

Reactions: TV_marina
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes