TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Considering how long you've been on the site you should know perfectly well that the definition of NTR on F95zone is:

so the MC seeing his fuck buddy get her pussy eaten and being totally cool with it obviously doesn't qualify

If we go broader than that tag allows, Jill isn't being stolen away from the MC, they have a casual relationship where both are able to fuck others. Jill doesn't complain about Emma, Sydney, Eva, Natasha or any of the other dozen women he sleeps with so why should he care what she does?
And considering how long YOU'VE been on the internet let alone this site you should know weird people love creating new definitions as a way to move goalposts. At the end of the day it's still a sex scene between an npc and an li. It doesn't matter if it happens when he's doing a headstand on a unicycle on a tightrope while using his ass to blow up balloon animals it's ntr. :KEK:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This, in a sense, would be a rather extraordinary and interesting ending. But this does not exclude the possibility that Claire and MC could have a relationship, on the contrary, it would be very logical.
As an old man, a father and a grandfather... one who has a fair amount of experience with male/female relationships... let me see about clearing this up for you, my friend...

Claire does NOT yet find her little brother sexually attractive. He is far too soft and squishy to be the kind of man she likes. This is one of the reasons that she is trying so hard to train him. She loves him and wants to see him stand on his own two feet as a man. She still sees MC as a boy... because HE IS!!! He has a lot of growing up to do in a big fucking hurry IMHO. Claire is an alpha who goes for other alphas. So, it will take a long time to whip his soy boy ass into shape! He needs to sharpen both his mind and body. Claire is trying... she really is trying!!! Meanwhile, MC does get the occasional pity fuck from Jill because... Jill just wants the dick!

Ellie is in that same camp as Claire. She sees MC as soft and squishy, not yet a man. Ellie even tells him so in public saying that she is more of a man than he, even Jill agrees from behind the bar. However, Ellie still finds herself turned on by MC so that will likely happen long before anything with Claire. And Jill... well, Jill just wants the dick. She works many long hours and doesn't have time to pursue a relationship which is why we catch her with Nico at the gym, a hot tryst of convenience, the same goes for Jill having sex with MC...

The same thing applies to MC always running off to meet up with Eve and Syd. Those two essentially OWN him. Syd never seems to have much time for MC and Eve always has the need to sneak around like she is embarrassed of him. Both situations are bullshit. I have played along thus far as I find them both adorable but I'm getting the feeling that MC is just being used, needs to stand up for himself and drop the little lost fucking puppy routine.

Thus far, the only potential "LI" where we have had the opportunity to assert ourselves was with Jane trying to pry MC away from her mother to spare her little mama's boy brother his little feelings being hurt. Fuck him and fuck Jane! Their mom is able to choose who she wants to fuck and if she wants to keep fucking me, I will in turn keep fucking her! She's not as hot as Emma but she certainly is a hottie! My thought through that entire conversation was, "Why the fuck are you talking to me about this? You should be talking to your mother!" So, I flat turned the bitch down.

The other situation where MC FINALLY was able to assert himself was with Natasha... I felt a bit like Smeagol in that scenario... "Leave now and never come back! Leave now and never come back! Leave now and never come back!"
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Smeagol is free!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

TBH, That was the most satisfying scene in the entire game thus far, for me, getting that sick, twisted, control freak, stalker bitch off of our backs. HATE that kind of shit with a grand passion. Natasha was doing the same thing to MC as Emma's sexually predatory co-workers are doing to her where she works. If I were in Emma's position I would carry around a small recorder to capture all of the lewd comments, making sure to mention their names on the recording for clarity in the courtroom and sue every last one of those mother fuckers!!! Getting them all busted would trim out all of the fat in the middle management tier at that company and Emma would finally be able to implement her cost savings, profit earning strategies... Go Mom!!! Yes, I do love Emma and want to see her succeed.

Anyway... I set out to say a few lines and ran on half a page... Hope that gives you a bit of insight as to the nature of the relationships in this game.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The same thing applies to MC always running off to meet up with Eve and Syd. Those two essentially OWN him. Syd never seems to have much time for MC and Eve always has the need to sneak around like she is embarrassed of him. Both situations are bullshit. I have played along thus far as I find them both adorable but I'm getting the feeling that MC is just being used, needs to stand up for himself and drop the little lost fucking puppy routine.
Have to disagree on that. Sydney has a job and she is moving house while Max is still a lazy bun living with his mom and young sister. He doesn't even do chores at home from what i remember.
Meanwhile Eve has been trying to avoid show off Max close to Natasha because she knows how the dominatrix is.

It makes sense to me that Max would try to savor every chance to meet up with them.

Claire does NOT yet find her little brother sexually attractive. He is far too soft and squishy to be the kind of man she likes. This is one of the reasons that she is trying so hard to train him. She loves him and wants to see him stand on his own two feet as a man. She still sees MC as a boy... because HE IS!!! He has a lot of growing up to do in a big fucking hurry IMHO. Claire is an alpha who goes for other alphas. So, it will take a long time to whip his soy boy ass into shape! He needs to sharpen both his mind and body. Claire is trying... she really is trying!!! Meanwhile, MC does get the occasional pity fuck from Jill because... Jill just wants the dick!
Kinda agree. Claire has been complaining about his lack off motivation to train at the gym ever since she started forcing Max to go there.
Jill is the biggest slut on this game, even bigger than Max. She goes after everything that breathe. :ROFLMAO:
Don't expect them to ever go beyond being fuck buddies.

The other situation where MC FINALLY was able to assert himself was with Natasha... I felt a bit like Smeagol in that scenario... "Leave now and never come back! Leave now and never come back! Leave now and never come back!"
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Hmm, got the bugged version need to redownload to check Natasha's path.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sydney has a job and she is moving house while Max is still a lazy bun living with his mom and young sister. He doesn't even do chores at home from what i remember.
Meanwhile Eve has been trying to avoid show off Max close to Natasha because she knows how the dominatrix is.
Syd is just making excuses. If you want to be in a relationship, you MAKE time to see the person. Period, full stop, end... Syd is just hiding out IMHO. Not one single call to ask, "can you help me move?" Bullshit!

Eve specifically states that she doesn't want her father's friends to see MC. That was an admission that she is embarrassed to be seen with him publicly so read it again... you will see what I mean. Also, Natasha is no longer a factor in my game. I told that manipulative, stalker bitch to take a fucking hike and stay gone!!! If she tries anything and there is no option to just stab the bitch, I will likely stop playing this game. "Oh, you want to threaten my family? Fuck you, bitch!" Stab, stab, stab, slash, stab, stab, stab!!! Fuck Natasha! And, if that really IS Eve's only concern, fuck her too. Getting sick of this bullshit of MC getting pushed around for three straight chapters. It is high time for him to man up, start being serious about training with Claire and fucking grow a pair! It takes a lot more than 18-19 years and getting your dick wet to make a man! When I was his age I joined the US Marine Corps then attended Indiana University afterward. So yes, I am sick and tired of MC's lazy, couch potato ass too!!! Honestly, I can't say as I blame these girls for not wanting to invest in a relationship with MC because he is soft and weak, not yet a fucking man!!! He needs to step up his game or I will ultimately loose interest in this story all together, regardless of how well the characters and sex scenes are rendered.

It's the same fucking story every time MC and either Syd or Eve get together, they meet, they fuck, then the girl takes off and isn't seen or heard from for days on end, even for a week or more. That is NOT a relationship! MC has more contact with his fuck buddy Jill than he does with both Eve and Syd combined! And, Jill runs a bar full time!!! You make time for the folks in your life that matter. It's really just that fucking simple. So, I'm close to wanting it over between MC, Syd and Eve too. If it doesn't improve soon I will restart chapter three yet again like I did to erase all hints to Natasha and trash the relationships with Syd and Eve from the jump as well. Fuck being used like a piece of meat. I don't care how fucking cute they are!

Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: stahalle

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Sex with Emma, Jill and Sydney are always welcome. Keep 'em coming!

Little side note. I didn't play 0.114.5 seperately. So i saw the scene with Eve on the bus the first time. It was superb. I like the more timid Eve. Also, there is no excuse ... The gilf from the library has to get the D one day.

Well, Natasha. I like the futa on male content. But! This is the point where i can certainly say, that i like the domination route with her more. It is always fun to dominate a controlling person like her.

It's a bit sad to get teased by Sydney/Emma a few updates ago and nothing came of it
Coming soon
Good news! I said that i would like to see this some time ago. I don't know why, but i find this pair exciting. But if it will be "just" a threesome with MC, Emma and Sydney, then i am satisfied.

Claire will be the last one the MC can get. I am not suprised. He is a wimp at the moment and needs to grow up. But, he will get there ... give him time.

And i didn't see anybody talking about it. Maybe, because i am just seeing things. But, isn't the MC more muscular in this new update? His face also changed. All in all he looks more mature to me and i like it.

Anyway, great update!

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sex with Emma, Jill and Sydney are always welcome. Keep 'em coming!

Little side note. I didn't play 0.114.5 seperately. So i saw the scene with Eve on the bus the first time. It was superb. I like the more timid Eve. Also, there is no excuse ... The gilf from the library has to get the D one day.

Well, Natasha. I like the futa on male content. But! This is the point where i can certainly say, that i like the domination route with her more. It is always fun to dominate a controlling person like her.

Good news! 1 I said that i would like to see this some time ago. I don't know why, but i find this pair exciting. But if it will be "just" a threesome with MC, Emma and Sydney, then i am satisfied.

Claire will be the last one the MC can get. I am not suprised. He is a wimp at the moment and needs to grow up. But, he will get there ... give him time.

And i didn't see anybody talking about it. Maybe, because i am just seeing things. 2. But, isn't the MC more muscular in this new update? His face also changed. All in all he looks more mature to me and i like it.

Anyway, great update!
1. One of the following themes is a trio with Emma (optional, of course)

2. Transitional age.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can be avoided but the trans content is a massive chunk of the game. One of the main love interests in the first 2 chapters and 2 of the main LI's in the second half of chapter 2 and going into chapter 3 is trans as well as a couple of side fucks.

So, yeah, you can avoid but you will only get about half a game.
Good to see you around, Ava! Happy New Year, my friend!:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Merry Christmas hun, hope you drank responsibly :p
Have yet to crack the seal on my 2023 bottle of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. That is for New Year's Eve so just a few more days... Smoked a bit of my finest cheeba but that is my day to day... always in moderation with all things these days... I allow myself about one bowl per week and make most smoker's weekend allotment of bowl fodder last me for 3-5 months. I'm still on the same few gram batch I bought back at the beginning of August... like I said, moderation is the key... just enough to change my attitude from grumpy old fuck to pleasant person once again and I let it go out. Some days it does take more than others and some days I don't touch it at all. It's my bipolar medicine, you see. No peer pressure. I know it's not your thing.

If we were hanging out I would make due with edibles and bring you a nice bottle or three of good wine. You enjoy the Zinfandel, right? Hell, even I could drink on some of that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I don't drink much or often these days. I buy myself a 750 ml bottle of good whiskey for New Year's every year and it lasts me the entire year. Well, last year not so much. My son had been staying with me and finished it off from the 60% full mark before I even got to Independence Day! So, I've been without whiskey the rest of the year. I guess that proves I don't really need it but I do enjoy it. :)

So, I am looking forward to cracking open that new bottle of Bushmill's on Saturday, 12-31-2022, to resume my usual moderation. I allow myself about four ounces on New Year's Eve, the same again for my birthday end of March, again on Independence day, Thanksgiving and generally finish off the rest on Christmas Eve.

So, here's hoping the best for your new year, my friend :) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Did you see the rant I went on earlier here in forum? I pretty much ripped this game a new one! I still enjoy it but there are definitely some things that I think need to be changed. It's all up there if you want to read it.
No worries if not. Hugs, Phat;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You enjoy the Zinfandel, right?
I have 3 bottles of Rose left out of the 6 I bought for Christmas.

I have a glass every now and then but on weekends I do like to cut loose a bit and tend to get carried away. That said I only really drink wine, never got down with hard stuff apart from Baileys.

Bailey's is the only reason I still speak to part of my family. My grandad makes his own and it's got a nice kick to it, more like creamy whiskey, it's lush.

One day i'll have to tone down on the alcohol intake but until then i'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

PS: Did you see the rant I went on earlier here in forum? I pretty much ripped this game a new one! I still enjoy it but there are definitely some things that I think need to be changed. It's all up there if you want to read it.
No worries if not. Hugs, Phat;)
I did read it.

I've been waiting for him and Syd to pull the trigger on a serious relationship since they got together. Syd is probably my fave character in the game.

Kinda wanna do a Grans House and move all the girls in together. Have Syd, Eve, Claire, Jill, the twins and momma dearest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have 3 bottles of Rose left out of the 6 I bought for Christmas.

I have a glass every now and then but on weekends I do like to cut loose a bit and tend to get carried away. That said I only really drink wine, never got down with hard stuff apart from Baileys.

Bailey's is the only reason I still speak to part of my family. My grandad makes his own and it's got a nice kick to it, more like creamy whiskey, it's lush.

One day i'll have to tone down on the alcohol intake but until then i'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it.

I did read it.

I've been waiting for him and Syd to pull the trigger on a serious relationship since they got together. Syd is probably my fave character in the game.

Kinda wanna do a Grans House and move all the girls in together. Have Syd, Eve, Claire, Jill, the twins and momma dearest.
Love the idea you present in that homemade Irish Cream!:love:(y) I would LOVE to taste that!;)(y)

Also, Love the idea of moving all the girls in under one roof... Only one problem... You need a much larger roof! Haha:LOL: Well... MC would likely need to get some kind of income as well... The kid needs to do SOMETHING! Fuck! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Figured the kid would eventually come up with some kind of Van Wilder type of scheme to make money without actually having to work but maybe he's really not that bright after all... I mean, the kid is kind of written in as cannon fodder for his own story! He's getting shit from EVERYBODY!!! It's getting to the point where I would rather be playing as Eve dating Syd and Emma, mais non...

I do like Syd but I like Eve more and love Emma. If you were to ask me what type of woman I fall for... Emma is certainly that type... that girl next door sweetheart vibe... Gets me every time. But, Emma isn't doing the kid any favors. The message she is teaching her son is that "life is a free piece of pussy." He eats her food, wears clothes she buys, sleeps under her roof and basically plays games and fucks mom all day when he isn't dragged off to the gym by Claire or fucking off some other way. I've only seen him do one single chore in all of three chapters, he carried one box down to mom's car and placed it in the back seat... SMH... kid's lazy and worthless... Can we play a different MC, please?

I need to go do something else for a while. The more I think about this kid, the more I dislike him. So, we'll forget about him until the next update... With my shitty memory, it shouldn't be difficult! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Life is short and too much of it sucks so I say enjoy what you can while you still can. :) Drink the wine, kiss your lover, make the best of every day, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
interesting game, even the tags are, I have a question: can you choose to play without futa/trans, or in the story is it impossible not to see some scenes?? Thanks in advance to who will answer me :cool:

Reactions: Ajghz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
interesting game, even the tags are, I have a question: can you choose to play without futa/trans, or in the story is it impossible not to see some scenes?? Thanks in advance to who will answer me :cool:
You can turn of Futa but as Avaron said earlier, you'll loose a LOT of content since 3 of the LI's (including mc's GF) are Futa.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLover putting actually useful tech tips in a an adult VN. Always manages to surprise me this stuff.

View attachment 2270598 View attachment 2270601
Games should also have an educational component!!!

Yes, you can skip trans content

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes