Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Oh, no. There will be a war for private Max.:PogChamp:
Sounds fun to me.

Natasha's domination style versus the new beauty's domination type.

The way I see their how they dominate, Natasha is the more aggressive type, who loves to put her boytoys in their place with showing how hard she can fuck their throats & asses.

Just from that pic, the new Goddess looks the type that says she is rich & superior, and knows it, and flaunts that fact. And is looking for a new willing slave that will not hesitate to do whatever she tells them, whether it's as simple as telling him to get her a drink or to massaging and licking her feet, and then telling him to worship her perfect dick before she drills his arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: sickdude

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Personally, I don't like the path of submission at all. I prefer the path of domination and I hope the author will provide an opportunity to properly hole the black ass of the "goddess".

Jan 12, 2022
Really love this game, but if I'm honest, Natasha doesn't do it for me. Syd on the other hand is what so many games miss the mark on and this does it really well. Games that feature trans tend to either make them extremely submissive or extremely dominant. I really like the idea of an equal relationship... it's more realistic (in my humble opinion). Really hoping that in the future the relationship with Syd can progress into something more akin to a real world type partnership... or even marriage.

Having said all that, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth - Thank you Panda for this incredible game and for interacting so positively with all us freeloaders!

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
One question that I always had is why divide the game in parts, like in weeks in this one.
Is it to manage the size of the game and be more manageable? Avoid changing stuff and creating more bugs? Or what?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes