ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
also a odd Idea since both older and young sisters come from games with Zombies they could in theory grow equipment would be a funny side idea too

Reactions: sy72

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
sy72 I think the update will be one of the best we've ever had :sneaky: We have to be patient, I am sure Panda will release it asap. The tease with the update news in January was in my opinion just too early... the wait for an update is unbearable :D

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
sy72 I think the update will be one of the best we've ever had :sneaky: We have to be patient, I am sure Panda will release it asap. The tease with the update news in January was in my opinion just too early... the wait for an update is unbearable :D
And now ya did it... we will get another tease and Panda will show someone's shoulder blade or something. Evil never sleeps ya know!! ;):D

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Me- Two months I can't come to my senses because of medications and a difficult main job.
Gamers - Wow, probably all this time from making a new update that will be better than everyone else!!!
Me - Well...

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes