NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This was a really good update, was glad to see Bonnie as well, hope we see her in the future as well. Anyway as i said i really liked this update.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
So I start this from beginning, but it's not asking do I wanna futa or not like it says in FAQ. What I miss?

TaMTaMBaBy

Aug 25, 2018
When it comes to women, you create a lot of fiction. However, when it comes to trans or gay characters, there is no fiction. Let our character have a drink or take some medication. Let them cause some chaos at a bar. :) Let them have a night of fun with their friends.

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
Well, it was a nice flashback type update, that gives me LOST tv series vibes:KEK:
Didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs, except grammar in russian version. Nevsky has fewer titles than there were grammatical errors. Absolute disaster:HideThePain:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Nothing much for now, there is some set up with the "mom" character where a couple of people are after her, we have to wait and see how that develops.
HOPE WILL DEVELOP IN NOTHING...or at least it will be fully avoidable or i will be very very pissed...no one touch mom..aother than me :mad:..really don't know what's the fun in being a cuck ...

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
When it comes to women, you create a lot of fiction. However, when it comes to trans or gay characters, there is no fiction. Let our character have a drink or take some medication. Let them cause some chaos at a bar. :) Let them have a night of fun with their friends.
Well, here I could argue about the "movement. But I get your point.

Well, it was a nice flashback type update, that gives me LOST tv series vibes:KEK:
Didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs, except grammar in russian version. Nevsky has fewer titles than there were grammatical errors. Absolute disaster:HideThePain:
"Russian version" is a draft of the text, which is then proofread and brought to beauty in the English version.
Everyone doesn’t care about it, given the number of users who are caring from there (there are very few of them)

Reactions: TaMTaMBaBy
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes