lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I'm not gonna go that far. In my opinion it should be BEFORE that first scene with that person. But no. Not for me then.
You don't have to go far and you won't see any girl dick before you choose to. IIRC, MC, upon meeting Sydney, notes she has an unusually deep voice, at which point he can either choose to get to know her better or move on.

If he moves on he'll never meet the other trans women in the game

You do you though

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there going to be a sex with ellie?
Good question, my friend. IDK... So, all I can say is that I hope so. Ellie is DEFINITELY into Max, she just refuses to admit it. She's even flipping her bean to videos of Max fucking! Max is into Ellie so why the hell not, right? Ellie just needs the proper encouragement to get her over her own embarrassment and it will happen... at least it is plausible in this world... whether Panda will relent on pegging Max' ass long enough to let it happen is another story... Just my two cents worth...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, i thought it was something like this with Eve and Natasha.
After this update, my little remaining interest towards Natasha did disappear. My only hope is that in the 'dominating Natasha' route we can do the same what she did with her toys. Fuck her, make her at least a little bit addicted to the feeling of submission and finally throw her away like garbage.

All in all, nice update!

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Good question, my friend. IDK... So, all I can say is that I hope so. Ellie is DEFINITELY into Max, she just refuses to admit it. She's even flipping her bean to videos of Max fucking! Max is into Ellie so why the hell not, right? Ellie just needs the proper encouragement to get her over her own embarrassment and it will happen... at least it is plausible in this world... whether Panda will relent on pegging Max' ass long enough to let it happen is another story... Just my two cents worth...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
i really hope so. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I missed this scene again, how do you get the scene with Natasha and she fucks you after taking out anal plug? I found it in gallery but didn't actually get it in playthrough, I know its some dialogue option just don't know what causes me to miss it

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I missed this scene again, how do you get the scene with Natasha and she fucks you after taking out anal plug? I found it in gallery but didn't actually get it in playthrough, I know its some dialogue option just don't know what causes me to miss it
The line when you submit to Natasha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes but keep in mind half of the main love interests (6) are transwomen. Sydney is a switch, Eve is mostly a bottom so far and Natasha is pretty much a top.

So you decide if it is worth it to play a game while missing a big portion of the content.

Reactions: Juv3

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Yes but keep in mind half of the main love interests (6) are transwomen. Sydney is a switch, Eve is mostly a bottom so far and Natasha is pretty much a top.

So you decide if it is worth it to play a game while missing a big portion of the content.
Thanks
I don't like mc bottom
I well skip this game

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
"Futa/trans protagonist" tag should get switched back with "futa/trans" tag like before, because the protagonist for the whole game is a male. It's misleading.

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes