PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
great. thanks. now please tell me. incest patch1 and incest patch 2. where to put them? on all 3 episodes? and what is love patch? sorry for so much question. just wanna play with full knowlege.
on pc the patch file goes in the folder named "game" which is in the same main folder as the .exe application to run the game and some other files. just drag/drop or copy/paste the patch file into the game folder and click the .exe application to run the game. easy breezy lemon squeezee :)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
And what's the point? If MC had a "tool" the same as in the picture, then yes - it would be cool, but with his pod, he can only tickle Natasha like other heroines. ;)

View attachment 2744428
Young man, you have very unrealistic ideas about male anotomy.

"According to the team's analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long."
There's nothing wrong with MC's penis size

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Not so young man, if you want realism, then look out the window and breathe it deeply and eat it with a shovel :p . Personally, I run these games to escape from the grey, monstrous reality.
If you stand for realism, then the main character should still remain a virgin and only listen to excuses from female characters like: "I'm not ready yet, I'm not like that, let's just stay friends for now." :WeSmart: Perhaps the only sexual experience he would have was with trans girls (maybe they are simpler, I have no experience in this area) and he would be allowed to suck on a ladydick. Be consistent, if realism, then realism to the end and only HARDCORE!!! ;).

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Not so young man, if you want realism, then look out the window and breathe it deeply and eat it with a shovel :p . Personally, I run these games to escape from the grey, monstrous reality.
If you stand for realism, then the main character should still remain a virgin and only listen to excuses from female characters like: "I'm not ready yet, I'm not like that, let's just stay friends for now." :WeSmart: Perhaps the only sexual experience he would have was with trans girls (maybe they are simpler, I have no experience in this area) and he would be allowed to suck on a ladydick. Be consistent, if realism, then realism to the end and only HARDCORE!!! ;).
No thanks, I'll somehow figure it out on my own.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems someone is projecting their own "experiences" or lack of them for a better term here. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway after Eve's flashback i am not really interested in Natasha. She is a toxic person to be in a relationship with, no wonder Eve keeps telling Max to avoid her time and time again.
Prefer to keep Max fucking and getting fucked by Emma, Eva, Sydney, Jill and maybe Ellie in the future. Maybe the neighbour twins too. :love:

ps: i miss Sydney. She is the best girlfriend, everyone else are just fuck buddies with Max.

TrigZ3r0

Jan 16, 2023
It seems someone is projecting their own "experiences" or lack of them for a better term here. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway after Eve's flashback i am not really interested in Natasha. She is a toxic person to be in a relationship with, no wonder Eve keeps telling Max to avoid her time and time again.
Prefer to keep Max fucking and getting fucked by Emma, Eva, Sydney, Jill and maybe Ellie in the future. Maybe the neighbour twins too. :love:

ps: i miss Sydney. She is the best girlfriend, everyone else are just fuck buddies with Max.
yea sydney for the win

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022

"According to the team's analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long."
There's nothing wrong with MC's penis size
You are correct
The more realistic the work, the more creative it was

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021

Do not listen to this man... BBC FTW

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Are we ever gonna get with that old woman from the library and bus? (if I remember when she showed up right)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, when I have the energy and time to do so.
Could have Natasha get hit by the fucking bus and die. Then you could have MC actually fuck someone else instead of dealing with that Shehemoth, gargantuan, stalker bitch! On the flip side, just keep concentrating on Natasha and I can guarantee you at least one less fan. Sick to death of her! Phat out!:rolleyes:

Reactions: MAD6999

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Could have Natasha get hit by the fucking bus and die. Then you could have MC actually fuck someone else instead of dealing with that Shehemoth, gargantuan, stalker bitch! On the flip side, just keep concentrating on Natasha and I can guarantee you at least one less fan. Sick to death of her! Phat out!:rolleyes:
Yes, now a new line with Nina, without Natasha

No no no, i don't want to watch an anime about her reincarnation in some magic world :WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes