Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe involve 'mom' in a threesome or something else other than vanilla sex over and over and over and over. Seen it, been there, done that, it isn't even moderately arousing any longer.

Seriously, there are like 20 sex scenes with her and not a single one is any better than the first one.

Reactions: babadunde

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Where is this alternate path the patch notes mention? I guess it must be tied to a character I am not pursuing because I never saw it pop up.

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Is it possible to avoid giving the trap a BJ or being on the receiving end? I remember it saying there would be consequences for declining to do it but what are the consequences?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Where is this alternate path the patch notes mention? I guess it must be tied to a character I am not pursuing because I never saw it pop up.
The alternate path relates to Rose who you may or not be pursuing. She hasn't appeared for a while, possibly not since week 1
I see there are two patches titled the same, under week 3 and below week 1. Are these the same??
All patches are the same, all they do is change some labels making Max, Emma, Claire and Ellie related so, as long as panda doesn't introduce more relatives, it should always work. Lewdpatcher went down at one point so I uploaded the patch as an attachment which is the second link at the bottom. The Mega link is a third option

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Game. Just I didn't Play this Game Recently. So I had one Question, Till this Update, Futa Characters Fucking MC's Mom or Sister? Or Not?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Great Game. Just I didn't Play this Game Recently. So I had one Question, Till this Update, Futa Characters Fucking MC's Mom or Sister? Or Not?
Not yet but Sydney will probably fuck the mum at some point, most likely in a threesome although I'd like to see the entire cast form a polycule

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
old saves may not work?? MC go out MOM apartment when he is in a love relationship with her?? wtf is this game going?? bah

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope we can cuck the new neighbor and take his girls for ourselves, I really dislike him.

Sydney doesn't know the MC has sex with others, right? She's definitely the only real girlfriend in the story, Emma can be too, but just not on the same level as Sydney, which is also why it's impossible for all the girls to move into the same house, not to mention that some are adults with their own house already, and some love interests being on mutually exclusive paths, and many other reasons, it would require way too many alternate paths, like the submissive and dominant way to be with Natasha.

Will MC get some breasts, a chastity cage, or be told to go full femme (at home) on Natasha's submissive path, I would like it if that path had some more permanent changes even in other characters' content, not just the lingerie that he'll sometimes wear, yet other times not, it would be fun if he was caught wearing it by Emma at least, or by Sydney and Eve.

It's not fair that we only get to see how Natasha really is through Eve's flashback (which ends abruptly, couldn't even tell it ended at first as the music was still playing and it never returned to Eve saying "and that's everything", and MC leaving) after we're already locked down in a route for her.

Sydney should really have more regular content, one way to do it is by having her move in with the MC, she is the main girlfriend character of the game after all, having her move in means no more spending the night in Emma's bed, as Sydney would oviously move into the MC's room which they would share.

The game still suffers from jumping all over the place, most scenes not even ending properly, but just starting a new scene when you never even knew the MC left in the previous scene.

I really hate Rose now, she's such an egotistical, self-serving bitch, the only reason she was ever even "friends" with the MC is so he could help her score, or take revenge,, or just laugh at his expense, I don't think she ever really helped the MC out, it's always just about her. I hope we can dick her down good as revenge, it's not like he'll risk losing a friend, because you can't call her that in the first place

Where did Ellie2 go all of a sudden, she suddenly vanished, even though she was shaping up to be a potential girlfriend, not just a casual fuck like most girls.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hello,
I don't know if anyone can help me. I have unpacked the .rpa file and replaced it with the resulting files, but now I get this error. Does anyone know how to solve it?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hello,
I don't know if anyone can help me. I have unpacked the .rpa file and replaced it with the resulting files, but now I get this error. Does anyone know how to solve it?

You just need to drop the patch into the Game folder, no need to touch the .rpa file

worth to try???
There's only one way to find out.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes