bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
You just need to drop the patch into the Game folder, no need to touch the .rpa file

There's only one way to find out.
Yes, i need touch the .rpa, unpacked and compress the images and videos. Then, i put the files in the game folder and normally it work, but not in this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, i need touch the .rpa, unpacked and compress the images and videos. Then, i put the files in the game folder and normally it work, but not in this game.
Why not just do as it meant to be done and drop the file in the correct folder?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You just need to drop the patch into the Game folder, no need to touch the .rpa file

There's only one way to find out.
why instead of ruin the only relstionship straight <mc have, not make him grown into an actual Looking young man and give him some muscle in the procvess and maybe a few inch you know where, considering the heavy training done with his sister??i think iit would really improve the Straight MC path Maybe cucking the fuking nrighbor, bangin her sister and prevent Mom to cheat on MCV) i...and pls don't ruin my only relzation with Mom, instead of expanding it with a possible 3some with sister considering some hints she grasped in PAST scene

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
why instead of ruin the only relstionship straight <mc have, not make him grown into an actual Looking young man and give him some muscle in the procvess and maybe a few inch you know where, considering the heavy training done with his sister??i think iit would really improve the Straight MC path Maybe cucking the fuking nrighbor, bangin her sister and prevent Mom to cheat on MCV) i...and pls don't ruin my only relzation with Mom, instead of expanding it with a possible 3some with sister considering some hints she grasped in PAST scene
Of course! That's the way it's gonna be...

Aug 27, 2018
Man, Natasha is toxic asf!
MC is being sodomized! He acted like a female with the plug in his ass and showing it to pedestrians!
It went from 0 to 100 very quickly!
Soon, he can wear women's clothes at home, with other women and trans around. I wouldn't doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i love the new route with the shemales but i would love to see a route of mc taking charge of this agency or doing annother one again those 2,perris will fuck the mc harder than natasha and thats a thing i would try to avoid but i wish we have the choice to be dominant and not submissive here

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.118
Mega
Updated my Android port to Week 3 v0.118 fix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck you Rose, trying to make the moves on Claire while Max and Jill are having some fun in the bathroom. At least Claire now knows about the two of them. :LOL:

So that woman was indeed a pimp, for a trans scort agency. Her boss seems as scummy as Natasha. Oh well so long as the money is good, it's not like Max has anything better to do.

Hope Sydney will be back next update as this one implied.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
It's a good thing the update is out I was afraid August was going to last forever. I loved the new Natasha and I'm hoping for more scenes with Parris down the line.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
This needs a note on the front page that says "Yes you can skip the trans/futa and that will be 90% of the game". Dude can make the game he wants and it is not a bad game but could have just made everyone with a dick since that appears to be dev preference anyway and saved people who are not into that some time. Just my opinion

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes