roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
WTF! Choose start at latest update and choose no trans characters and the first two scenes are fucking dudes shoving their cocks down your throat! Fuck this bait and switch crap!!!! Deleted!
Sometimes I wonder if people is able to read or not...

Day 26. v0.119Syd
A new chapter of Max's story from Family Affairs has been released!
A short story dedicated to Syd and some interesting stories from Max's past!
Everything you love!
Attention, the update contains only Trans content!
325 new pictures are waiting for you!
Warning

THE UPDATE CONTAINS ONLY TRANS CONTENT!!!
Take care of your heterosexuality from a young age!"

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Santa Pandalover is coming, i coming wiht Emma and Syd Happy New year every one (happy is a jocke in spanish jejejejej pija for the penes in lunfardo is japi)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
love sydney!! i cant remeber if she does it later but in the start she used to praise MC as "good girl"if you chose to please her, loved that and will always chose to be the best girlfriend for sydney if possible ^^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WTF! Choose start at latest update and choose no trans characters and the first two scenes are fucking dudes shoving their cocks down your throat! Fuck this bait and switch crap!!!! Deleted!
So.....

You download an update containing only trans content and are then shocked to see trans content.....

Then you decide it's a great idea to come to the forums and tell everyone on here you did a dumb while trying to make it sound like the dev screwed you over.

I'm sure that "Deleted" at the end was your mic drop moment ...... unfortunately it was a corded mic, it landed on your foot and then you tripped up over it.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
panda? is there any chance that the mc be able to choose to be more like sydney? and of all the charcters so far but would love to see more of her and be her bestest girlfriend and be good for her ^^

edit: oh and also there was this one time where you almost introduce sydney to emma and such any pickup on that? (its important that everyone knows that the MC belongs to da sydney!)

@
PandaLoverGames

Last edited:

smn743

Sep 20, 2020
When do we get to tame that black shemale natalia what was her name? im so looking forward to that, it gives me so much alpha vibe

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xetalon

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.119
Mega
Updated my Aandroid port to Week 3 v0.119

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes