Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Week one ended with version 0.73. Go grab that should you want week one.
Week 1
SPOILER: v0.73

the game has just 240mb is it coorect?
ok, what happened to all the previous content?
Wow. So original. So manly.

Yes, the transgirl is avoidable but you'll lose a lot of content. Better to just avoid this one. For all our sakes.
Just go look the internet up - ladyboys been around for decades, crossdressers, you name it.
Even ancient greeks had guys sing/play women on stage in their theater.
Watch some vidoq to see the kinks of noblemen in France reimagined for the big screen.
Life and this world are so vast, give them a try, do not live under a rock.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I'm confused. Is there new content? the changelog suggests yes but I didn't notice any new content even playing from the beginning of week 2 again - it ends in the same place, just with no sandbox.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Overall the content is solid. Do like the trans content though feels like it needs some tweaking some how. Absolutely love the Ellies and still waiting for puss to be slayed there. Does have hickups with some missing parts I found just playing the recent update along with the typos of course. Overall a promising game.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The protagonist of the game, a college student, young and lustful, plunges into a quagmire of puberty with accompanying vices.
i don't think these two things go together.. unless.. he is not the one going through it himself?

FryUnsuregif.gif

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any chance of a walkthrough please ? :)
You have hints in the game, also can choose to go sand box or straight arrow .. give it a try.

i don't think these two things go together.. unless.. he is not the one going through it himself?

View attachment 1039154
State of mind in any school situation is the same, no matter the age ...
lust and cravings reignite 4 any new gurl out there.

Is futa content avoidable?
Yes .. game picks your brain at the very beginning, point blank, how do you swing, or not, when starting a new game.
This is small time as week 2 just started, not that hard.
Play with the UI, options of straight arrow or sand box.
Game oN!

Reactions: Khairus

Baftroid

Dec 10, 2017
I'm always confused with those "episode1" "episode2" or in his case week1 week2.
If I download week 2 do I get just Week 2? Do I get 1 and 2?
And the patches. What do they do?
If there was just the incest patch I would know it just changes the identities to family for incest, but here there is a "love patch" with no description of what it does.

Can someone help me? And maybe had all that information to the original post?

Reactions: KingFuzzy

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I'm always confused with those "episode1" "episode2" or in his case week1 week2.
If there was just the incest patch I would know it just changes the identities to family for incest, but here there is a "love patch" with no description of what it does.

i too hope someone answers this.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

i too hope someone answers this.
Hi!
Yes, week one and week two are separate parts.
Yes, the love patch is an incest patch.
See, you figure it out for yourself!

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Overall the content is solid. Do like the trans content though feels like it needs some tweaking some how. Absolutely love the Ellies and still waiting for puss to be slayed there. Does have hickups with some missing parts I found just playing the recent update along with the typos of course. Overall a promising game.
Thank you. We'll work on improving the game!

Reactions: SerHawkes
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes