juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Was just about to download this game and try it out but i was going through the comments before and noticed that apparently with the recent update it turned into a sandbox game (I hate the sandbox format as it 99% of the time sucks massive donkey dick). Can anyone clarify if that is the case?
0.80 is sandbox

0.81 is non-sandbox again apparently, havent tried it yet

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
anyone else got the problem that the game wont start? The process starts and shuts down a few seconds later on its own.

Does anyone know the reason for that or how to fix it?

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Emma is one of my favourite model. Really good job with her and the shower bj scene. I'm waiting for more!

alexjones13

Sep 10, 2018
I tried to download and start this game for the first time but it starts at week 2. How can I play the previous contents?

wildcat71

Jan 2, 2021
hmmm, ask ... should I first play v0.73 before I start with the new version, because of the story and stuff? or is that not really necessary?

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Has anyone else here had a problem with the game starting? Every time I boot it up, it crashes on me. None of the other games I play from this site do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thx!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Has anyone else here had a problem with the game starting? Every time I boot it up, it crashes on me. None of the other games I play from this site do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thx!
Are you trying to open the new part with an old save? Because they're not compatible, you have to start the new chapter from the beginning.

Jun 1, 2017
So for can understand corectly for playng ned a fresh start, and dont ned a old version ( 0.73) only 0.81 ? I ask because old version have like 1.4 Gb or something that and new have only 203 Mb. Is corect?
Edit: Ii think i understand, is a continuation of last version and start with a new day. I got it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes