mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Random Russian in the setting-up of the game
The text is quite hard to read. Textbox should be more opaque, and needs more tags to recognize the various rooms and the like.
It also needs a better navigation system, but you already said it was coming next.

Quite perplexed by changing the gameplay in the middle of the game but whatever.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
This game went from a 11/10 to a 5/10
I hate sandbox games, it was far better how it was before IMO.

Reactions: scrpn

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
come on stop shiting him, he made decent work and yep now this sandbox is not cool, but it will probably inprove (i hope)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Congratulations dev you ruined your game.
This game went from a 11/10 to a 5/10
I hate sandbox games, it was far better how it was before IMO.
Need to say, i like more the old system.
What has actually changed? It's just that there was a little bit (literally a couple of minutes) between events. No grind, no searching for small things around locations, nothing like that. I understand that the system doesn't look great yet, but I'll change it up a bit by next time

Reactions: szabon

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What has actually changed? It's just that there was a little bit (literally a couple of minutes) between events. No grind, no searching for small things around locations, nothing like that. I understand that the system doesn't look great yet, but I'll change it up a bit by next time
Exactly, what has changed? Why did i had to make stupid unnecessary clicks to go from my bedroom to the kitchen to talk to Ellie, only to do another set of unnecessary clicks to go back to my bedroom?

Do you want to know what changed? Nuissance being introduced for the sole purpose to extend gameplay time without having to think about story or any real gameplay

You will lose a lot of players by doing this. I already didnt even finish the update because of it

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Dont get me wrong its still a good game, I just dont like that i have to click around on doors to get to the next events. imo i like visual novels better over sandbox style.
Most sandbox games i avoid but i will still play this one as I like all the scenes and characters, *cough* Incest *cough*

Reactions: laeg

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Dont get me wrong its still a good game, I just dont like that i have to click around on doors to get to the next events. imo i like visual novels better over sandbox style.
Most sandbox games i avoid but i will still play this one as I like all the scenes and characters, *cough* Incest *cough*
no one like this.... hope next update will be more clear

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Exactly, what has changed? Why did i had to make stupid unnecessary clicks to go from my bedroom to the kitchen to talk to Ellie, only to do another set of unnecessary clicks to go back to my bedroom?

Do you want to know what changed? Nuissance being introduced for the sole purpose to extend gameplay time without having to think about story or any real gameplay

You will lose a lot of players by doing this. I already didnt even finish the update because of it
no one like this.... hope next update will be more clear
Ok. I've listened to you.
In the next update, there will be two modes - classic linear and sandbox. As long as the amount of story and plot allows, they will run in parallel.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Ok. I've listened to you.
In the next update, there will be two modes - classic linear and sandbox. As long as the amount of story and plot allows, they will run in parallel.
Nah u dont need to listen to me :) i am not even patron(unfortunately i cant patron all...) But still that unprofesional sandbox sended me away

Dinka

May 15, 2018
WHY... is the middle sister so dog fucking ugly? How do you do such a good job of making the trans character look boyish yet sexy, and still miss so badly with this man-faced dumpster baby of a sister? Is it a metaphor, like a symbolic rendering of the pain of being Russian? What?

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Ugg.. another game that requires me to restart despite all the time spent getting to the end of the last release. Tonight, I loaded up the game to see more of the story, and instead I'm presented a message that the game couldn't roll back properly. Came to F95 to see several comments that we need to restart the game, because, dev decided it was fine.

Guess what? It's not fine. I don't want to reread through all that again to get back to the point where I was. At the very least, include a proper save suitable for the current version so we don't need to go through all that crap again.

I'll wait and see how the next release goes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
There are two fucking icons on the map, the left one is I assume claire, which sends me to the house which is fucking empty. Wtf is this shit? What even is the point of sandbox games ffs? Just extra tedious clicks before conversations? What enjoyment was added by me clicking doors and pictures on a map?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
There are two fucking icons on the map, the left one is I assume claire, which sends me to the house which is fucking empty. Wtf is this shit? What even is the point of sandbox games ffs? Just extra tedious clicks before conversations? What enjoyment was added by me clicking doors and pictures on a map?
The left one with the pic of the mom is the MC's house. The right one is Claires flat. Claire is on the second floor. Click the stairs to go there.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes