Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
If it had started out as sandbox, then us SB haters wouldn't be here complaining. We Wouldve moved on.
Since it changed to a gameplay style we dislike, that's what the bs is about. You like it. That's cool. You do you. But the sudden need to change what was already working?
As a fan of Red dead which is amazing, itd be like Rockstars releasing RDR3 in VN style. People who bought into the free roam aren't going to be happy.
Same concept. & you may be perfectly fine with vn rdr3 but we arent.
Why are u not commenting about quest log. ?? U hate it too ??

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
There will be lots and lots of different things. But, having received feedback from the community, anything "complicated" will be by choice
It's a good thing I read the spoiler at the start of the project

"I'm planning to do a patron vote on the development of specific storylines. How will there be a certain number of people on the patreon."

and didn't support the game... because I knew the developer would shit himself at some point.
and then I observe a new tag "NTR"
that's the end of the game! )) good luck
and excuse the google translation

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It's a good thing I read the spoiler at the start of the project

"I'm planning to do a patron vote on the development of specific storylines. How will there be a certain number of people on the patreon."

and didn't support the game... because I knew the developer would shit himself at some point.
and then I observe a new tag "NTR"
that's the end of the game! )) good luck
and excuse the google translation
You imagined it! There is no "NTR" tag!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
As a sandbox hater, the sandbox here looks bearable, but it still seems completely unnecessary to me. Why not just put choices on screen like "Visit xxx", "Visit yyy", "End day" if you want to let people choose content (which in itself is commendable)? Now we just have a lot of doors and objects that are clickable while you can't actually do anything with them. Seems to me like a bit of a waste of time for both the dev and the players.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
In all seriousness though, Create the game the way you see fit PandaLoverGames as it's your story to tell.
I don't very much like the dreaded N word and always try and avoid it.
But it's not to say there isn't plenty of people whom enjoy this particular kink.
Keep up the great work and don't let the negatives out way the positives that you are creating for us all to enjoy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
PandaLoverGames

The intro to Week 2 is almost entirely in Russian.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Might need to fix that.

You don't need an old save, it's not clearly said but it's basically a new game/episode that you start from the beginning but does continue the story.
It's hilarious to see how many people didn't realise this. The fact that the 0.73 version is now in a spoiler tag and the zip file for 0.8 is only 198MB and is labeled "Week 2" should have been dead giveaways that this was a new game file. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
As a sandbox hater, the sandbox here looks bearable, but it still seems completely unnecessary to me. Why not just put choices on screen like "Visit xxx", "Visit yyy", "End day" if you want to let people choose content (which in itself is commendable)? Now we just have a lot of doors and objects that are clickable while you can't actually do anything with them. Seems to me like a bit of a waste of time for both the dev and the players.
Because I'm going to fill this room with interesting little things and scenes

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
In all seriousness though, Create the game the way you see fit PandaLoverGames as it's your story to tell.
I don't very much like the dreaded N word and always try and avoid it.
But it's not to say there isn't plenty of people whom enjoy this particular kink.
Keep up the great work and don't let the negatives out way the positives that you are creating for us all to enjoy.
Thank you! Of course, you should always go your own way, but it's important to listen to the community's opinions, too.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Last edited:
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you! Of course, you should always go your own way, but it's important to listen to the community's opinions, too.
As a writer, I will respectfully disagree with your statement. There is an old adage that says "writers write so that readers can read." The same applies here. Too many people with their own opinions never contributes to a cohesive story. Listening to other people, who most likely don't know how to tell a good story in the first place, is a recipe for disaster. That said, I wish you the best of luck on the game. I have enjoyed it greatly so far and I hope I continue to enjoy it, but time will tell.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
As a writer, I will respectfully disagree with your statement. There is an old adage that says "writers write so that readers can read." The same applies here. Too many people with their own opinions never contributes to a cohesive story. Listening to other people, who most likely don't know how to tell a good story in the first place, is a recipe for disaster. That said, I wish you the best of luck on the game. I have enjoyed it greatly so far and I hope I continue to enjoy it, but time will tell.
Thanks for the advice, I'll take it into account.

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes