issue28

May 17, 2020
I played through this game once in the previous version but didn't find any NTR. What NTR is in the game?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Saves are broken and sandbox mode too?
This is the situation when a good game become really bad :sneaky:
I love sandbox.
Saves are broken because off the conversion to sandbox. Just start a new game & take 2 choices. Then continue playing

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Question about the latest update. Do we somehow need to patch it into the previous game or is it played seperately? I haven't tried this game in forever and noticed the size difference between 0.73 and 0.8.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Question about the latest update. Do we somehow need to patch it into the previous game or is it played seperately? I haven't tried this game in forever and noticed the size difference between 0.73 and 0.8.
No need for it. Just start new game in V0.8 make 2 choices & continue play

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
...but playing the sandbox game takes much longer (we have a lot of pointless clicking here).
Therefore, each update, which in the case of VN took 1 minute, as a sandbox it will take 5-10 minutes (depending on whether there are hints, whether you have to click on every existing place on the screen).
A proper quest log can solve that problem. Why everyone crucifying sandbox ??

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Because we hated it! So many good game was "destroyed" with sandbox mode and this is the next sadly.
Ok your opinion love sandbox but ours sadly completly different.
it is Lack of quest log problem. Not sandbox problem. Even "indecent desire" problems can be solved by adding a proper quest log.
Example: just look at lord king game. A perfect quest log is there. So no problems with sandbox.
U are criticising sandbox without a valid reason. Madridfan

Last edited:

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
If it had started out as sandbox, then us SB haters wouldn't be here complaining. We Wouldve moved on.
Since it changed to a gameplay style we dislike, that's what the bs is about. You like it. That's cool. You do you. But the sudden need to change what was already working?
As a fan of Red dead which is amazing, itd be like Rockstars releasing RDR3 in VN style. People who bought into the free roam aren't going to be happy.
Same concept. & you may be perfectly fine with vn rdr3 but we arent.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes