intubos

Jan 27, 2020
I'm very confused and reading the thread hasn't really helped. I see the tag saying there is no NTR, yet I see a lot of people talking about unavoidable NTR on the trans path. Can someone kindly elaborate on the situation?

alyath

May 31, 2020
I'm very confused and reading the thread hasn't really helped. I see the tag saying there is no NTR, yet I see a lot of people talking about unavoidable NTR on the trans path. Can someone kindly elaborate on the situation?
It depends on the definition of NTR. No one close to you cheat on you. But some cheat on their Partner (not you). So if you define NTR for all Charakters then their is something. But on the MC no one cheats, exept you define that a Love affair of you goes down on other Charakters as NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This week 2 version has a few issues:

The game save location is the same as chapter 1 so my first instinct was to load to continue to the story. However week 2 is effectively a new game to renpy so the load bombed out. We have to start a new game instead. If this is the case, the author should separate the save locations by giving week 2 a new place for saves.

The HUD overlay for the font is too transparent so the black text is mostly unreadable against dark backgrounds in the scene.

The in-house nav needs work. I didn't know which door was which in the hallway since there was no visual marking or any sort of hover queues identfiying the doors. The nav mesh between hallway, kitchen, foyer and living room didn't make spatial sense to me. There seemed to be a door in the living room that threw me to the hallway in one move, but no apparent way to go directly back to the living room from the hallway without having to go through the kitchen and foyer first. Also the use of double doors in the foyer implied to me that was the way outside, but I ended up in the living room. A more non-descript looking door was the real way out. There's no in-house nav map with icons showing actor placement like there was for the city. That would have made things much easier.

Reactions: Meridian

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
This week 2 version has a few issues:

The game save location is the same as chapter 1 so my first instinct was to load to continue to the story. However week 2 is effectively a new game to renpy so the load bombed out. We have to start a new game instead. If this is the case, the author should separate the save locations by giving week 2 a new place for saves.

The HUD overlay for the font is too transparent so the black text is mostly unreadable against dark backgrounds in the scene.

The in-house nav needs work. I didn't know which door was which in the hallway since there was no visual marking or any sort of hover queues identfiying the doors. The nav mesh between hallway, kitchen, foyer and living room didn't make spatial sense to me. There seemed to be a door in the living room that threw me to the hallway in one move, but no apparent way to go directly back to the living room from the hallway without having to go through the kitchen and foyer first. Also the use of double doors in the foyer implied to me that was the way outside, but I ended up in the living room. A more non-descript looking door was the real way out. There's no in-house nav map with icons showing actor placement like there was for the city. That would have made things much easier.
Thanks for the feedback. I will take it all into account for the next update

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019

Fully agree to that, like showing the room name you are about to enter when you mouse over the door would be good. Also a proper "diary" or "task manager" would be great.

Appart of that the update is great so far :)

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Fully agree to that, like showing the room name you are about to enter when you mouse over the door would be good. Also a proper "diary" or "task manager" would be great.

Appart of that the update is great so far :)
Thanks for the advice. Already working on it.

Reactions: Arhiman

magus448

May 22, 2018
It depends on the definition of NTR. No one close to you cheat on you. But some cheat on their Partner (not you). So if you define NTR for all Charakters then their is something. But on the MC no one cheats, exept you define that a Love affair of you goes down on other Charakters as NTR.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
should I be downloading the .73 version seperatelky to play week 1? I got the latest week2 version and it looks like it starts halfway through the story.

Is the game set to start with a morning bj ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
should I be downloading the .73 version seperatelky to play week 1? I got the latest week2 version and it looks like it starts halfway through the story.

Is the game set to start with a morning bj ?
If you have not played week 1, then start with .73, before you play the new one. Week 2 starts with the BJ and acts like a new game...

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Searching for something new.
good for u i quess :)

at least u could do navigation better, for example like BB had...i dont want hate it but navigating in this game is realy paintfull...(deacently sayed:sneaky:)

literaly i closed it 3 times cause it but still after closing i sayed myself it was good game, i will manage :D

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
good for u i quess :)

at least u could do navigation better, for example like BB had...i dont want hate it but navigating in this game is realy paintfull...(deacently sayed:sneaky:)
I have already developed a new system (wait for the next update)

Reactions: laeg

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I really dont like this sandbox shit, completely unnecesary

Another Dev that resorts to this bullshit to try to extend the gameplay, another game ruined

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Okay, so Syd once again forces MC down on her cock and blows her load even though in the VERY previous encounter she promised not to without at least a heads up. And if you were someone who chose that the MC wasn't ready to blow her yet in the previous bit she completely cold shoulders MC this go around. Oh Syd you started out as a hot trap and are turning into a dumpster fire so quickly. Maybe there is still hope with Eve.

On to something good. The mother. We got lewd hand-holding and somewhat romantic style kiss send-off. It was starting to feel like there was something more building than just a horny mom and son. Maybe there will be a story building with those two or maybe it was just happenstance in this update. Hopefully the former.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes