DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Judging by the size of this release, it being called "Week2", and the 0.73 still being shown on the first page, I believe that this is a "new game", even though it loads the older save games. Unless you can copy and paste this on top of the old release.. I don't know.

I would also like to point out that there are many texts still in what I believe to be russian/cyrillic

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I need to start coming back for every other update, because that's just a tease lol

Again, Sid has the best scene in the update, but the kiss with Mom before work shows a level of comfortable intimacy that I adore.

Oh, and I would have loved a quick shot of MC and the other dude at the bar after the Layla scene. Would have made the perfect pause before the next update.

Edit: was it just me or did Sid's asshole look too much like a pussy during the bathroom scene? I thought for a moment she was a futa...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeancul and Guz89

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
For some reason my Saved Games are not working either. No Mods other then the Love one. They should work I would think.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Are saves broken? I am trying to load saves from my 0.73 game but each one is coming up with an error. Any fix for this?

EDITED: Ok, I'm a dummy and I didn't get that this was a change in weeks. As above statements indicated, I just started a game and the new content came.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
if your start a new game the game already ends at visiting claire? should that really be the case?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
You had a brilliant game until you added Sandbox to it.
You screwed up a good thing.
...but playing the sandbox game takes much longer (we have a lot of pointless clicking here).
Therefore, each update, which in the case of VN took 1 minute, as a sandbox it will take 5-10 minutes (depending on whether there are hints, whether you have to click on every existing place on the screen).

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes