PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I downloaded the latest version for PC (fix 2 from MEGA), started a new game without trap content but on day one the game won't bring me back to the map after my first visit:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Storylines/Day1(old sistem)/laylaClassic.rpy", line 152, in script
    jump Citymap
ScriptError: could not find label 'Citymap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Storylines/Day1(old sistem)/laylaClassic.rpy", line 152, in script
    jump Citymap
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Citymap'.
Fixed it, check.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I Got a few questions,

(Threesome) since no NTR tag is on, and if Futa that is avoidable is gone as above post somewhere said, i assume it means 2 girls 1 boy? :) btw, Creampie does this means end game impreg ending i assume about ending since there is no mention of sandbox. :)

2 do i need to play week 1 to have a save or anything in week 2?

or do i need to dl both and put them in same folder or what kinda confused here?:S

3 why make the game in parts?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I Got a few questions,

(Threesome) since no NTR tag is on, and if Futa that is avoidable is gone as above post somewhere said, i assume it means 2 girls 1 boy? :) btw, Creampie does this means end game impreg ending i assume about ending since there is no mention of sandbox. :)

2 do i need to play week 1 to have a save or anything in week 2?

or do i need to dl both and put them in same folder or what kinda confused here?:S

3 why make the game in parts?
1. I don't understand the question.
2. It is advisable to start with the first one, but it is not necessary. There are no important safes there
3. This is more convenient in terms of the weight of the game (which is very important on android)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The weight of a game all depends on what type of compression you're using for your pictures and movies. You can compress everything even movies. Pictures can be converted to .WEBP which is just the same as .PNG but the file size is smaller. A 3 gig file can easily drop down into the meg size.

Drill Sergeant

ATM I can't remember any of the games names but there are many games that have male characters that look like that you just have to go to latest updates and in the filters select male protagonist and incest tagged games and search as that's where it's the most noticeable.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The weight of a game all depends on what type of compression you're using for your pictures and movies. You can compress everything even movies. Pictures can be converted to .WEBP which is just the same as .PNG but the file size is smaller. A 3 gig file can easily drop down into the meg size.

Drill Sergeant

ATM I can't remember any of the games names but there are many games that have male characters that look like that you just have to go to latest updates and in the filters select male protagonist and incest tagged games and search as that's where it's the most noticeable.
Of course you can compress it, but for me it's also important in terms of quality. When I see the work of those who squeeze, my heart starts to hurt... It's like watching a 140p video on YouTube

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PandaLoverGames

.WEBP format is no different then .PNG format and there is no real noticeable loss in quality but a huge notice in the drop of a files size. A meg file can drop down to kil.

Movies can be converted to webm.

I use XnConvert a lot to convert .PNG files to .WEBP mostly to reduce the file size before uploading it to some sites as some have a size restriction. But the file still looks the same after being converted to .WEBP. .WEBP format was made so that a person can have a .PNG quality looking file without the huge file size.

-----------------------------

Those compressor ones are done by doing something to the files and is different from .WEBP.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
PandaLoverGames

.WEBP format is no different then .PNG format and there is no real noticeable loss in quality but a huge notice in the drop of a files size. A meg file can drop down to kil.

Movies can be converted to webm.

I use XnConvert a lot to convert .PNG files to .WEBP mostly to reduce the file size before uploading it to some sites as some have a size restriction. But the file still looks the same after being converted to .WEBP.
Compressing still causes some loss of quality. No matter what you use and if you over compress, as some do, that quality loss is huge.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Wolf Plays™

I have never seen any loss in quality when converting a .PNG file to .WEBP format. Maybe with the crunchers that are being used but I have never noticed any loss with .WEBP.

SteelPaladin1997

Jul 10, 2017
Compressing still causes some loss of quality. No matter what you use and if you over compress, as some do, that quality loss is huge.
Not strictly true; lossless compression is a thing. PNG itself is a lossless compression format. WEBP supports both lossy and lossless compression, so what you get out of it all depends on the settings you use.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not strictly true; lossless compression is a thing. PNG itself is a lossless compression format. WEBP supports both lossy and lossless compression, so what you get out of it all depends on the settings you use.
Not strictly, no. But, the games that I've played, if it's not blatant quality loss, it's slight.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I really wanted to like this game, to the point that I almost went to patreon to throw some money at it, the concept is great, the art is good, I like the characters, but the writing is so bad that it really pulls me out of it and makes it impossible for me to enjoy the game, and I'm not sure whether it's an issue of translation (which I know is difficult in the best of circumstances) or something else. I'm glad that the game has a followign and supporters that can look past that, but I just can't.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes