Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some will say that you have been deceived...
Some will say you were given the right to choose!
(In fact, you'd better take a look for yourself.)
Some will say pay attention to choices that you make. If not, it's on you. I absolutely hate that stuff and femdom. But, if you fuckin pay attention to whose who and what's what, you'll be fine. Ahahaha

issue28

May 17, 2020
If you're asking, it means you haven't played. And if you haven't played - do you care about the game's story lines?
Well I actually am. I haven't played for a few updates but that doesn't mean I won't in the future. And some people take the tags seriously. If a tag says no NTR(honestly) then talk starts about NTR in the thread, that makes me wonder or worry even though I haven't played the latest update yet.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If you're asking, it means you haven't played. And if you haven't played - do you care about the game's story lines?
You right I haven't played. I wanted too. The "No NTR (promise)" was a good sign, then suddenly it's questioned and your response is just play it and see.... um, no. I don't want to waste time one something to be surprised by it because the a.) dev either lied or b.) he lie didn't, but can't be bothered to clear it up.

When you make a promise like that then seemingly backtrack, expect blow back.

So now I guess I have to wait for someone I trust to play it and let me know, or add it to ignore and move on.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You right I haven't played. I wanted too. The "No NTR (promise)" was a good sign, then suddenly it's questioned and your response is just play it and see.... um, no. I don't want to waste time one something to be surprised by it because the a.) dev either lied or b.) he lie didn't, but can't be bothered to clear it up.

When you make a promise like that then seemingly backtrack, expect blow back.

So now I guess I have to wait for someone I trust to play it and let me know, or add it to ignore and move on.
Well, you may not trust me, but, you've seen my posts and how aggro I get over it. As long as you pay attention to what you're doing with one scene, you'll be fine. The first part of that scene will boil your blood. Anyway, I've said my peace on it.

Reactions: Naxos

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well I actually am. I haven't played for a few updates but that doesn't mean I won't in the future. And some people take the tags seriously. If a tag says no NTR(honestly) then talk starts about NTR in the thread, that makes me wonder or worry even though I haven't played the latest update yet.
I understand your thoughts and concerns.
Also, I hope that you will try and form your own opinion.
And I can give you some free advice in the style of Tommy Robinson - people, in our turbulent times, are very fond of offending in absentia over nothing. Don't pay too much attention to it. Just try things and enjoy life(If possible, without breaking the laws of the country)

issue28

May 17, 2020
I understand your thoughts and concerns.
Also, I hope that you will try and form your own opinion.
And I can give you some free advice in the style of Tommy Robinson - people, in our turbulent times, are very fond of offending in absentia over nothing. Don't pay too much attention to it. Just try things and enjoy life(If possible, without breaking the laws of the country)

Seriously dude? Your comeback is a quote from a nazi?

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD and Naxos

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
By the way.
At patreon we are discussing voting on adding a pinch of deep dark fantasy, to our game! Come on in, vote! (At least somewhere your vote will matter))

Angel.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. so much shenanigans and all that no talking or stupidly talking about a relationship ...
Sid already has a would be BFF ready to steal Mc, MC already helped that gurl out,
Who knows what twisted ordeal would detain Mc enough to wonder so lost into the wilderness...
By the way.
At patreon we are discussing voting on adding a pinch of deep dark fantasy, to our game! Come on in, vote! (At least somewhere your vote will matter))
View attachment 1082963

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well .. so much shenanigans and all that no talking or stupidly talking about a relationship ...
Sid already has a would be BFF ready to steal Mc, MC already helped that gurl out,
Who knows what twisted ordeal would detain Mc enough to wonder so lost into the wilderness...
Before the MC is a whole world, with all its facets and discoveries!
And who knows where three hundred bucks will lead him!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was kind of interested in the game but reading through the thread I think it's not for me, I don't mind avoidable ntr, but from what I am reading, in order to avoid the ntr you have to completely avoid one of the characters which in my opinion is dumb. I know my opinion isn't worth much but, if you promise to your fans that there won't be any ntr in your game, you should probably stick to that promise, no one likes to feel like they have been lied to.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I was kind of interested in the game but reading through the thread I think it's not for me, I don't mind avoidable ntr, but from what I am reading, in order to avoid the ntr you have to completely avoid one of the characters which in my opinion is dumb. I know my opinion isn't worth much but, if you promise to your fans that there won't be any ntr in your game, you should probably stick to that promise, no one likes to feel like they have been lied to.
So there is no NTR in the game!
See, that's what it says here!
1615672902605.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could stick to your flat mate who actually mates with Mc while he breeds her.
When they said the MC didn't have a girlfriend...
View attachment 1082723
Pass on her. She needs a very smol pp to be honest.
As far as I remember .. she is yours and yours alone ... some fantastic action to boot.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Are you that bad at reading and paying attention to choices?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think I broke my own rule of not jumping to conclusions too fast. I am still reluctant in playing since it wouldn't be the first time that a dev promises something and then breaks that promise. Some of the people that I've seen commenting are people that I interact with frequently in other threads and I respect and trust them. But I will play it and see what happens.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think I broke my own rule of not jumping to conclusions too fast. I am still reluctant in playing since it wouldn't be the first time that a dev promises something and then breaks that promise. Some of the people that I've seen commenting are people that I interact with frequently in other threads and I respect and trust them. But I will play it and see what happens.
Don't worry about it. I did the same thing, then I tried it. Sure, I got pissed at first with one scene, then I got the choice. But, make your own decision once you play it.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I avoided this game because of the Futa tag until I saw in the FAQ's you are supposed to be able opt out at the beginning. So far into this game there have been two scenes with dudes lookin' like a lady and no opt opt out choice. WTF? I do not care to see that content.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes