There is no new updates, fuck u bro u waist my tym and data। Fuck u

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Day 10. v0.89
308 new juicy Family&Shemale renders !
Classic update in the end of the month!

What were you looking 4?
You want mature .. you got update on it!
You want thrilling young throbbing babe, you got update on it!

There is no new updates, fuck u bro u waist my tym and data। Fuck u
GaME On!

Aluzera1

Feb 1, 2020
Hi. Try running as administrator (if on a PC)
Or try an uncompressed version.
It was all done. I have this problem both with the first week and with the second. I tried running it on the old version, but it didn't work. I deleted the game and now that the update was released, I thought that maybe the problem has passed, but no. So I decided to find out here

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have some thoughts from Penfold Mole on the subject, hope it helps:
Thanks for the log file!

From what I can see, Ren'Py complains about missing OpenGL functionality:

These could be missing from an integrated Intel graphics hardware, especially if it's a bit vintage by now.

As cxx suggested, try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.

Select "Force ANGLE Renderer" and click Quit. This should force the game to use DirectX renderer instead of the default OpenGL.

In case the game now works, you can also try to force it to use ANGLE2 renderer. Just press SHIFT+g and the same configuration screen should appear, allowing you to select another renderer. In case the game won't work with ANGLE2, you can go back to ANGLE as you did previously.

The new Ren'Py uses OpenGL by default, old one was using DirectX, I think. Older Intel graphics cards had a very poor OpenGL support and this can cause problems as we can see here.

Correction:

Sorry, I missed the part where Ren'Py already is trying to start the ANGLE renderer. And it seems that it still fails.

You could still try to force it to use the ANGLE renderer from the start to eliminate the possibility that an attempt to initialize OpenGL renderer first could screw something up and freeze the game.
Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
Select "Force ANGLE Renderer" and click Quit. This should force the game to use DirectX renderer instead of the default OpenGL.

Are you absolutely sure that you have the latest drivers for you Intel card?
You could try to find newer ones by using Intel DSA:
Click Get Started, download and install Intel DSA, start it and see if it can find something newer for you.

Get back here with any results.

By the way, have you tried to restart your computer after all these failed attempts to start the game? Sometimes failed, hanging executables of the game can remain frozen in the background, blocking new attempts to run any game. This is when a restart could make a difference.
Only I have a problem, when I start the game a window appears and then immediately closes?
It was all done. I have this problem both with the first week and with the second. I tried running it on the old version, but it didn't work. I deleted the game and now that the update was released, I thought that maybe the problem has passed, but no. So I decided to find out here
Direct x SDK, REn”py SDK, just some QOL upgrades you could try so that your ssytem gets a
better understanding of this game or any other game.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sydney and Emma are my two faves right now. I can't wait until you bring your girlfriend home for a threesome with your mom.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sydney and Emma are my two faves right now. I can't wait until you bring your girlfriend home for a threesome with your mom.
I'm working on this idea (as well as one of the dozens I have in my head), but it probably won't be the quickest way

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
So I just played this game up until the most recent patch.

Figured I would give my thoughts and impressions on the game as a whole.
As well as some (long-winded) descriptions for other players like myself who don't like ntr, sharing or adjacent sorts of thing. No offense intended at anyone who does like these things, and I've put these comments behind a 'spoiler' ribbon so you can just ignore them.

General thoughts;

- The story itself is passable but hasn't really grabbed me. There are better and worse written adult games on F95.

- The artwork is very impressive and for me is the high point of this game. The Dev clearly takes a lot of character model inspiration (at least for a few of the characters) from Resident Evil (and other games). I am good with this.

- The game is (at the time of writing) split into two separate 'Episodes'. The first is version 0.73 and the second being numerically after that. The refining of skill and addition of features is pretty evident between the two. The first episode has little in the way of real player choice, the second episode allows some of the futa content to be disabled at its start and gives the player a 'Free roam' option.

- While the game does have the option for 'Free Roam' it doesn't have any grinding and the 'Free Roam' option can be avoided by selecting the 'VN' method of gameplay. This option is only for Episode 2, Episode 1 is VN format only. I personally dislike grinding and don't have an issue with free-roam. The ability to select is a good one.

A warning for anyone downloading both episodes. Saving your game (at least on my system) assigns both episodes to the same save directory, so plan accordingly if your the type who likes to save a lot. Loading a save from Episode 1 into Episode 2 (or vise versa) will crash the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you soo much for clarifying what the contents are! saves me the trouble of downloading it.
Another dev that tiptoes in that "Its not NTR". After i played episode 1 last time the mc seems more of a camera man than actually part of the story, just voyeur after voyeur scenes.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm working on this idea (as well as one of the dozens I have in my head), but it probably won't be the quickest way
I'm in no rush. This would be fine as and endgame scenario, too. Bring your new wife Sydney back home for a visit and both of you crawl into bed with Emma to wake her up. And they all lived happily ever after.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes