Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Really nice game here, pleasantly surprised. Have to jump in Patreon to support at the beginning of next month.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One of those Intel "Graphics My Ass" adapters? If all else fails, you can always fall back to the software renderer. This VN doesn't really do anything that can't be handled well by throwing another CPU core or 2 at it.

We have some thoughts from Penfold Mole on the subject, hope it helps:

Direct x SDK, REn”py SDK, just some QOL upgrades you could try so that your ssytem gets a
better understanding of this game or any other game.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So I just played this game up until the most recent patch.

Figured I would give my thoughts and impressions on the game as a whole.
As well as some (long-winded) descriptions for other players like myself who don't like ntr, sharing or adjacent sorts of thing. No offense intended at anyone who does like these things, and I've put these comments behind a 'spoiler' ribbon so you can just ignore them.

General thoughts;

- The story itself is passable but hasn't really grabbed me. There are better and worse written adult games on F95.

- The artwork is very impressive and for me is the high point of this game. The Dev clearly takes a lot of character model inspiration (at least for a few of the characters) from Resident Evil (and other games). I am good with this.

- The game is (at the time of writing) split into two separate 'Episodes'. The first is version 0.73 and the second being numerically after that. The refining of skill and addition of features is pretty evident between the two. The first episode has little in the way of real player choice, the second episode allows some of the futa content to be disabled at its start and gives the player a 'Free roam' option.

- While the game does have the option for 'Free Roam' it doesn't have any grinding and the 'Free Roam' option can be avoided by selecting the 'VN' method of gameplay. This option is only for Episode 2, Episode 1 is VN format only. I personally dislike grinding and don't have an issue with free-roam. The ability to select is a good one.

A warning for anyone downloading both episodes. Saving your game (at least on my system) assigns both episodes to the same save directory, so plan accordingly if your the type who likes to save a lot. Loading a save from Episode 1 into Episode 2 (or vise versa) will crash the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A final note.

I fully support the Dev in making the game they want to make, even if it ends up being something I don't care to play.

For myself, while I was originally looking at supporting this game, and was quite excited to try it. I do not think I will be contributing $ to this title, as it's a little too 'everyone is fucking everyone' / 'free love' for my personal taste.

All that being said,

Best of luck to the Dev as you continue with this project, you've definitely got talent!
Thanks for the save i guess i can avoid this game then.

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
Пыздыть он.
Проверил с трех акаунтов.
Качай с меги
впервые могу спросить так, чтоб на сайте меня кто понял
слава аллаху и кириллу с мефодием
ты создатель игры? или прост тему ведёшь?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
впервые могу спросить так, чтоб на сайте меня кто понял
слава аллаху и кириллу с мефодием
ты создатель игры? или прост тему ведёшь?
Я создатель и ведущий в одном лице!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Being Claire's slave is a dream though.
What do you mean? A dream? Hahaha Is that why she calls you her slave AFTER that deal? Or do you mean being her slave is like a dream come true? If so, I'm not a submissive and I don't play that.
Well that does not sound fun at all thanks for another save . lol.
You're welcome. But, let's hear what Casikaz has to say.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes