PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Will there be anything with Ellie 1? Also, is it possible to avoid Jill? I'm really not a fan of her.
The plot of Ellie1 and Ellie2 connected with each other. Jill will be one of the main parts of the story with Claire, so she's with us for the long haul. There will probably be side stories with her that can be skipped, but it's too early to tell.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The plot of Ellie1 and Ellie2 connected with each other. Jill will be one of the main parts of the story with Claire, so she's with us for the long haul. There will probably be side stories with her that can be skipped, but it's too early to tell.
Fair enough. She's the reason I skipped the entire week 1. But, I get it. I'm not that guy who is going to tell you how to write your story.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Yes, it is possible. (All it takes is less sleep). In March there were two updates for 535 pictures

Yes, Ellie2 will have her own line (which I'm working on right now)
nice

I was so shocked when I saw the Ellie2 - I saw ellie 1 and I was like fair enough he tried and it looked pretty similar but ellie2 is proper TLOU2 ellie - can't wait for her update :)

also - add a few images of ellie2 and jill to first post coz people love vid game characters and you'll get more attention that way

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
You plan on adding sound effects to the sex animations ?
Also is pregnancy planned ?
It would be nice, but there are a lot of problems with it.
Pregnancy, if any, will not be an option, but an important event and it will not be soon

Reactions: jakek

Flippi

Apr 26, 2018
Many of the week 1 downloads don't work. Only Pixeldrain works correctly, for Gdrive, the file is there, but not downloadable.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
If I try to dl from Nopy, it'll just drop the dl. After 2 or 3 times I just give up.
Outside EU? Might be worth trying JDownloader2 or similar that auto-resumes if the connection drops.

Their peering inside EU is very good, to the point that I can count on one hand the amount of dropped connections over a full year. Only beaten by paid Mega and GDrive in terms of bandwidth, though both have the added benefit of supporting resume either directly or through a simple 3rd-party app.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Outside EU? Might be worth trying JDownloader2 or similar that auto-resumes if the connection drops.

Their peering inside EU is very good, to the point that I can count on one hand the amount of dropped connections over a full year. Only beaten by paid Mega and GDrive in terms of bandwidth, though both have the added benefit of supporting resume either directly or through a simple 3rd-party app.
Yeah. I'm in the US and I'll stick to what I know and pay for, with a side of Pixeldrain. GDrive isn't bad, but, sometimes file gets blocked and GDrive will say we're not authorized or some bs like that. Thanks though.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is this a type of vn need a walkthrough or is all the choices lead to the same place .
The story is linear, the important questions are mostly about the presence or absence of this or that content

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes