weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This line is in development. As soon as I have something interesting to show, I'll be sure to add it. Expect news and stay tuned!

Regarding pregnancy. According to the story, it's day 11 of the story. And even if you skip the fact that modern women have learned not to get pregnant from pooing inside(Witches, no otherwise), these things take much longer.
Hehehe.... i know. Just saying

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Very nice. Can Sydney's hair get longer. She is taking hormones as her breasts should be growing? She is a great trans but I like Eve though very much.
Thank you. Sydney is just the way she is. About the hair, I don't know. If I find something interesting, I'll put it up for a vote on Patreon and let the people decide.
There's an interesting storyline coming up with Eva, if you dare to do it.)

• Love
Reactions: Evokerr

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Yo just decided to try this one out, glad i'm did. Altough maybe lacking (for the moment, who knows what can still happen) in the story department. it's really intresting with the characters. And so far i'm really digging sydney (hair included).

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thank you. Sydney is just the way she is. About the hair, I don't know. If I find something interesting, I'll put it up for a vote on Patreon and let the people decide.
There's an interesting storyline coming up with Eva, if you dare to do it.)
I always up for trans as I am one. These two are so familiar when you are young and just starting out.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Also, for Week 1, Nopy link is 404-File Not Found, Maga only has files for Week 2, and GoogleDrive will not download unless you take down your computers Firewall.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I just loaded my last save from v0.89 into a fresh install of 0.90 but it ended at the same place as 0.89 with the blowjob from Mom in the morning.

There is no mod for this game, and the i-patch just sets a system variable to true. The saves also had slightly corrupted save dates, though they did load.

The changelog says things were added but I'm not seeing any of it.

What am I missing here?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes