Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The links below still work .. PC are the ones you would need:
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Family_Affair.Week2-0.90-pc-HQCompressed
Original 381 Megs
crunched 290 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
Family_Affair.Week2-0.90-pc-MQCompressed
Original 381 Megs
crunched 258 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: PandaLoverGames - - - -

PandaLoverGames if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicestgamer

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Anyone else having a problem wherein the game (Ver 0.90) crashes when taking a screenshot or is it just me?
Hi.
You are not the only one who has encountered this problem.
I am in the process of solving it.Also, all the pictures from the game are available if you just download the version for PC and with the help of file manager phone enter into the folder images

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone else having a problem wherein the game (Ver 0.90) crashes when taking a screenshot or is it just me?
Yep, you are not the only one to have this issue. JustRunningThrow and I reported this here as well. I believe the dev is aware of this but it is unclear whether this will be fixed or not. This is unfortunate because I usually take screenshots whenever pubes are visible in many games I have played. Let's just say I am a pubes enthusiast. ;)

I could just try extracting archives for the images but ehh. *shrugs* I should also note that I use ShareX (free to download) only if a game I played have no built-in screenshot function (typically any games that are not Ren'Py but there are few non-Ren'Py games that does include a built-in screenshot function such as College Life which uses RPGM engine though I am not sure if that is part of the engine or something that its developer added).

However, the built-in screenshot function common to Ren'Py game is more efficient because you only need to press a single key, the S key in this case, whereas with ShareX, you have to do a region capture using a key combo (Ctrl + Print Screen) and move the cursor to the game screen to select it, so to avoid including the Windows taskbar in screenshot. Both of these methods on top of using H key in-game to hide the interface when taking a screenshot. To be blunt, time is money, something you can't take back, and even though those time spent are quite small for a single screenshot, they can add up considerably with many screenshots.

treyayala

Nov 2, 2020
Hi.
You are not the only one who has encountered this problem.
I am in the process of solving it.Also, all the pictures from the game are available if you just download the version for PC and with the help of file manager phone enter into the folder images

No worries, i just wanted to check if it was an issue on my part or was it on the Version itself. Good to hear that you're already working on how to resolve the issue. :)

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
are week 1 0.7 and week 2 0.9 two different games? i mean like are they separate? or is week 1 included in the "week 2" 0.91 exe?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
are week 1 0.7 and week 2 0.9 two different games? i mean like are they separate? or is week 1 included in the "week 2" 0.91 exe?
Hi.
These are two separate parts, it is better to start with the first (but not necessarily)
On the main page, there is a FAQ section where everything is explained

1618740311228.png

Reactions: goontuber
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes